help friends

isai201

Reaction score
friends I come to tell you a story and I could use a good help

a year ago I had 3 dates with a woman and from that day I fell madly in love with her
I did not have a good game at that time so she got bored and I changed for something better after two weeks
it took me a lot to forget her but I made it
and after a year of having known the community pua she saw that my value increased so she went back to look

I was still in love with her so we talked for a while and we were given the opportunity to go out again
she said she hated not taking advantage of me in the moment and giving each other a chance again

I seriously thought about it until I saw that she behaved well on WhatsApp, finally I told her everything I felt for her and then we met

she went out with her friend
We greeted each other and then we specified that we would see each other after they ate

I arrived with two friends of mine to where SHE and her friend and we chatted a lot of fun

She had previously noticed that I had several partners so maybe that was why she looked for me again
maybe I wanted to have something that others also had

when we left we went through a group of men and he said openly that he liked another that he had just met in front of me and they exchanged numbers

later he did the same with other men

that seems a bit cruel on his part knowing that we had agreed that we were going to go out romantically and then have flirted with others

Then at the end we chatted and said that we had had a good time and he apologized for not having been what I expected

I do not know if she is being sincere or is playing with my feelings

help