Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help friends, just had really weird date!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
How would you have done it? Maybe more flirtious in texting or in date?
And from knowing this, okay, maybe I should had escalated things, but knowing this would you text her back, or should I wait for a couple of days, remember I just want to have some fun and **** her…
Build tensión. Later I would interrupt whatever we aré doing all of a sudden and say "Hey". Strong eye contact. Tell her she looks hot while I smirk. Gauge her reaction, if I see as much as a tiny Green light, I move my lips clóser to hers. Works all the time

rustyJames

Don Juan
Reaction score
Build tensión. Later I would interrupt whatever we aré doing all of a sudden and say "Hey". Strong eye contact. Tell her she looks hot while I smirk. Gauge her reaction, if I see as much as a tiny Green light, I move my lips clóser to hers. Works all the time
Yeah, good one, look, I didn’t see much to that kind of stuff or maybe I was just a bit nervous, one of the two, but in general she didn’t give any signals.
But at the same time when we talked we where flirting a bit laughing at each other and that, like we weren’t just “friends”, but she wanted to end the date too soon.
What I will do is not text her, will find another plate to spin.
We haven’t texted since the date, but if she is interested she will text if she doesn’t well, we know she wasn’t

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her saying I’m tired was equal to saying I’m not interested enough.

Good job on pushing a bit to get her alone.
Start building up your prospect line and then weed out the ones who are time wasters.