"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Help for **** test in the making

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
My gf will always **** test me.

This is the second time (its been a few months) where she has a late Friday night party at one of her friends places.

I work full time and attend school full time and frankly many times Friday i am exhausted. I am more of a Saturday partier.

So I might not go to this party, plus I have to work in the morning.

How do i handle this inevitable **** test. At this point I called and tried to cancel and she said "Don't disappoint me"

Since it censored it, what I mean to say is

S H I T test
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Tell your biatch g/f that you are a man and your actions are not predicated or dictated by outside irrelevant forces and that if she ever dares to challenge you again with veil threats that you will make her eat her words without a spoon!! -- Say these exact words and don't say anything else!!
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Ricky
How do i handle this inevitable **** test. At this point I called and tried to cancel and she said "Don't disappoint me"
Just say "Ok babe, I'll see you soon" all meek and everything... Then just don't go! Take the phone off the hook and go to sleep. Hopefully by the time she realises you're not coming, you are already asleep.

Fvck her! She gives you a sh!t test, give her a sh!t answer.
 

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
I am in no way a DJ at all infact I am just starting out, in a way thats what is so good. You see I am reading the DJ Bible and every thing is fresh in my mind. For the most part it sounds like you have stood your ground, what ever you dont lose that footing. If she is saying "dont dissappoint me" in a b!tch way, tell her to Fvck off and drop that b1ch so fast. because if she pushes you to much you are being that "nice guy" and you will be whipped. or I am completely wrong and you should disregard all of what I just said. that can allso be true.

Ryan
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Had no problem with her after all. Her rational side was working. I think she realizes I'm a damn hard worker and my priorities come first.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top