Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help for FNG

Tiggis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the tale.

I met a girl and we started talking.

We hit it off and I asked her out she accepted. She lives about 50 miles away so we met in the middle for lunch.

I was late.. about 20 minutes but she hung around to meet me, and we talked for about 1.5 hours and then left.. before we left she asked me it we would do this again.. No touching not even a kiss ..

That was on Friday and I told myself that I would wait until Monday to contact her to ask her out again..

She wrote me email on saturday and told me she had a great time and she looked forward to doing it again.

I made a date for Friday night, but somthing came up I called and bowed out and made a date for a later time.. that Sunday.

I didnt call until Saturday just to make sure its still on..

I met her Sunday.. we ate lunch.. (I bought) and then it started to rain so she said we needed to return to her house to put her doggies inside..

so we went there.. and stayed for about 3 hours until the movie was supposed to start that we were seeing..

played with her dogs.. (the all like me but the mean one)

At some point I decided to kiss her. she responded strongly.. then I stopped the kissing.. we left for the movie..

had a good time.. came home.. I got in talked.. kissed some more.. and I left..

I know Im not mr smoothie like most of you guys.. but I like this girl allot.. really.. dont want to blow it ...or treat her badly..

Anyway to add to the problem.. She is a model.. and very attractive.. and I was fat 6 months ago.. almost 250 but now I am 212 and I have spent the last 6 months in the gym. I look good.. but Im not used to it yet.. I guess..

Okay help me not be a sucker but still be a guy she might want a relationship with

Reaction score
umm.........read your post again and you'll find that, in DJ terms or philosophy your hitting it off better than you think you are.

anyways.....All I can say is, be romantic, and keep her on her feet(don't be predictable), be spontaneous, and keep yourself occupied with other things than her..so it'll show that you have a life.

That's all I can think about to help you with. Otherwise, congrats and if you need anymore help just give me your email,AIM, or ask for mines and we'll keep in touch..

Tiggis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Okay..

I went on my date Friday night with the lovely model.

Picked her up early and she had brougt out the big guns.. low but black number.. wow... stayed cool about it though.. went to dinner at a nice place, Payed 70$ for the meal...(thats allot here in GA)....

Went to a Jazz club for about 2 hours.. shared some coffee.. Nice Keto.....

She said she needed to go to work in the am.. so I drove her home.. she asked me if I was coming in.. I accepted..

What followed was 3 hours of great sex, talking, laughing.. just fun.....

She asked me about seeing me Sunday.. I accepted.. spent Sunday night and then all day Monday.. great sex all day both days.. dinner movies.. sex....

Im having great success.. and its a happy week guys.. and trust me models look as good naked as they do nearly naked.. wow....

Life is good.. I really like this one..

Tig:p

FlyGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word bro, keep up the good work!! Just remember the biggest AFC problem... supplication. Yeah, yeah, I know... don't be a jerk. Duh. But don't be a spineless needy wuss either. I think if you do that and keep things fun then you could have a nice LTR in the works. Oh yeah, don't doubt yourself either. So what if you used to be fat, that was the past and OBVIOUSLY she digs you so be confident.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Way to go - sounds excellent.

It's funny to see each successive post from you being more confident!

Keep it up.

Osc.

Mizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me add my congrats! Keep up the good work.

Mize

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good going, buddy, you're 'in', in every sense of the word.

- Don't let the great sex cloud your judgment. Remember how you feel now, and keep it that way. Stay busy, keep going to the gym FOR YOU, not so you look good for her.

- When she starts testing you by saying things that make no sense whatsoever, or pushing your boundaries, take your time before responding.

The clues that tell you when she's testing you are that you feel confused inside, there doesn't appear to be a correct thing to say, and you've no idea how you got into this conversation. Clues that she's testing your boundaries (ie self-respect) are that you feel she's making an unreasonable request, and you're torn between doing what you want and doing what she wants.

If you don't know how to respond, just smile and say nothing or change the topic. Or tease her about it. Anything except actually trying to answer her questions or tests. If she's testing your boundaries say nothing until you hear yourself say "No". That's all.

Life is good.. I really like this one..
- Don't let this be the start of one-itis (see point 1 above), keep your perspective and your life together, and guard your heart. For the first six months, you're just dating - nothing more, nothing less. She is not 'The One', or your Soulmate or any other romantic drivel that doesn't exist. She's someone you're getting to know, who deserves the same respect you'd give to any other human, but no more until she's proved she's going to stick around and give you the same respect.

And above all, have fun :)

bp1974

Tiggis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update again..

Okay.. I called her today to set up a date for the weekend, we had talked about getting together Fri, sat, or Sun...

Friday she has to work until 8pm
Saturday she works until 5pm
Sunday she has to take her foster dog to Petsmart to try to get another person to take it. (Its fighting with her dogs, I actually saw this)

I said that meant that I would not get to see her this week, and that she would not get to see me.. and that she would miss me..

She said she already did miss me..

I am thinking in my best DJ mind.. that she is playing a game, a small step back thing.. because if she really wanted to see me she would make a way...

Whats the move here guys.. ?

I told her that perhaps something would change, but if not then we would just not see each other.

My first thought is to go out friday night have fun with my friends and not think about her and wait for her to call me and tell me she has arranged to see me.. if she does not call then ignore her until perhaps next Tuesday...

So ..

1. Is this a test she is playing?
2. How should I act if it is....?

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're over-thinking. You're biggest problem here is that she's 50 miles away. That's an LDR in my book. Those are the toughest relationships to make succeed.

Who cares if you don't see her this weekend? Let me ask you this: what did you do the last weekend before you met her? Ok... go do that. Forget she exists for the next four days, then call if you must. I figure you'll hear from her before then, but try to avoid her calls if you can. The world continues to turn whether she's around or not.

Tiggis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update!!!

This weekend she asks if I can come down on Saturday and stay.. SO I Accept..

We go to dinner watch a movie.,, cook together.. have sex about 10 times and then she falls asleep in my arms..

She looks like a angel when she sleeps..

I saw some of her photos.. MY GOD.. What is this knock out doing with a country boy like me.. ?

She told me she had butterflys when she kissed me.. Hasnt had them since high school..

Things are going well.. .. Thanks for all your help all you guys..

ME with a model? Begging me into her bed? Never.. until now.

GOD Is Very Great..!...

:D

Entity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you! Glad to hear it! :D

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OH MAN.

You're doing well Tiggis!

A caution: From your semi-AFC, semi-frustrated reaction to her putting that weekend off initially, I see that you still have some issues to work on.

Do NOT in any way feel that you NEED to see her on a particular day or weekend. If she's busy (or says so), take her word for it and make alternative arrangement. I know, it's very frustrating to look forward to a weekend of fun only to see it evaporate. But Patience! Don't come off as needy.