“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Help!! Don't know what to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Ok so I went on a date with this chick 2 nights ago. Things went pretty good I thought...I asked her if she wanted to go out again sometime and she said "maybe...I'm pretty busy this week though.". I said "ok that's cool, I'll give you a call tomorrow and we'll see if you have any free time." Then she replied "um......ok."

So then I called yesterday in the morning at 11....no answer. I thought maybe she was asleep, so I tried her again at 1, no response. I called again at 2 because I decided I was gonna leave a message...so I did. I waited until 6 o clock and tried her again (maybe she was at work). Then I called again at 8 and left a message wondering where she was. I really wanted to talk to her before I went to bed so i tried at 10 pm so it wasn't too late.....I left another message asking what was going on. So now it's today, she hasn't called back. I thought calling her a lot would show that I care for her and she would feel the same way. Should I keep calling or did I do something wrong? If I stop calling her maybe she'll think I lost interest or something and then she definitely won't call back.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Lol.

Stop calling her. If she doesent call, boo hoo.
 

ego

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
150
Reaction score
1
This is true desperation talking.

I can tell by the way you're describing that you really want this girl, but unfortunately her interest will go down the more you call. What to do?

Ignore her!

Don't call for one week. I know it sounds impossible, but just DON'T call her any more for at least ONE WEEK. This includes text-messages, instant messaging, everything!

If she calls you - Don't pick up! Call back 2 days later and tell her you've been busy doing whatever.

I know this guy who called a girl 18 times in one day without her picking up the phone. It turns out that he'd left the phone at home over the day, and when she returns home she reads:

"18 missed calls".

The guy came off as desperate as hell, and I hope you understand why.
 

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
If a girl's answer to the proposal of another date is not definitive, you should tell her to call you. I usually say that even when the answer is definitive because that way you don't come off as too eager, you check her interest level and if she doesn't call then you know the thing is off and you can move on.
 

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Earth
I never ask a woman for another date while I'm still on a date with her... it makes you seem too needy. You're acting like a complete loser all around. Cut it out with the desperation act already or you'll get used and/or dumped by the b!tch.:cool:

You've got balls... use em'.;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
lol sorry bout that guys....I did this as a joke cuz of all the other AFC-like threads that have been made recently. With all the 'dumb/desperate things I did' i thought someone would pick up on it and send me to read the bible.

Good advice nonetheless tho if the situation did happen, it's something to keep in mind.
 

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
Earth
Originally posted by blue17
lol sorry bout that guys....I did this as a joke cuz of all the other AFC-like threads that have been made recently. With all the 'dumb/desperate things I did' i thought someone would pick up on it and send me to read the bible.

Good advice nonetheless tho if the situation did happen, it's something to keep in mind.


Yeah, riiiiiiiiiiiight...


Okay, I'll buy that.:rolleyes:


But since you're such a freaking liar, I'm never helping you again anyways.:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top