Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help, dating, Red pill

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new, I would like to ask for an opinion, I'm 32 and I think I've lost a bit of the desire to meet new women maybe I'm too influenced by redpill-style videos and posts that I see on Instagram, until recently I went out with many girls/women but now i am very intolerant i reject girls easily. For example I was chatting with a girl on instagram, she was investing a lot, voice messages, very long messages, I asked her out one evening and she told me she couldn't go out that day but she told me we could arrange for another time ( I think it's positive) the problem is that the following evening she posted a story on instagram (she lives alone) where it can be seen that she set the table for 2 with lots of candles, but it doesn't show who the guest is. Honestly, it seemed like a romantic dinner but I could be wrong, the point is that I never felt like contacting her again, this thing made me want to go away. She hasn't been heard from and it's been a few days, I wonder if it's me who's becoming more selective, if I was right to let it go.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let the red pill poison you. Red pill rage is very normal, but you need to get over it as quickly as possible. A lot of that is going to be in your head, and you need to realize that.

Social media is fake half the time, and you getting turned off by the fact that she's (maybe) seeing someone else just shows that you're jealous.

Learn to be carefree about women while still remaining vigilant for red flags and not engaging with the ones who will ruin your life if you keep them around.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't let the red pill poison you. Red pill rage is very normal, but you need to get over it as quickly as possible. A lot of that is going to be in your head, and you need to realize that.

Social media is fake half the time, and you getting turned off by the fact that she's (maybe) seeing someone else just shows that you're jealous.

Learn to be carefree about women while still remaining vigilant for red flags and not engaging with the ones who will ruin your life if you keep them around.
Thank you for the answer, in fact this is the point, if it was really a man having dinner with her, it made me lose a lot of interest and I saw her as a red flag (why post something like this and not show who it was the guest?) I wouldn't call it jealousy, I can understand if she was out drinking, but at home?! you know how it could have ended. However yes too many red pills on social media, I have to be more careful

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The following evening she posted a story on instagram (she lives alone) where it can be seen that she set the table for 2 with lots of candles
Dont give her exclusivity/commitment. Plate status only.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for the answer, in fact this is the point, if it was really a man having dinner with her, it made me lose a lot of interest and I saw her as a red flag (why post something like this and not show who it was the guest?) I wouldn't call it jealousy, I can understand if she was out drinking, but at home?! you know how it could have ended. However yes too many red pills on social media, I have to be more careful
Why post it? Vague-booking, fishing for attention, pretending that her life is better than what it actually is.

It's not your concern how it could have ended, she's not your woman. This kind of thinking will only turn you into a bitter or angry man that no woman wants. The fact that a woman is sexually active is not a red flag unless you're looking for a virgin.

If anything, the fact that she can cook is a good sign, at least in america...

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why post it? Vague-booking, fishing for attention, pretending that her life is better than what it actually is.

It's not your concern how it could have ended, she's not your woman. This kind of thinking will only turn you into a bitter or angry man that no woman wants. The fact that a woman is sexually active is not a red flag unless you're looking for a virgin.

If anything, the fact that she can cook is a good sign, at least in america...
I know, she's not my woman but she knows that we should see each other, publishing something like this and making me doubt it's enough to make me stop looking for her, and maybe that was her intent. Also because what should I do, wait my turn? I go ahead and do it first. Anyway thank you for your answers I find them very reasonable and make me think (When I talk about red flag I mean that I find these kind of mysterious posts really bad)