Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I believe I've gotten that girls IL back up now. She's gonna come and see me tomorrow. Tomorrow I want to finally kiss her but like I said before, I don't know how. well, basic kissing maybe, but french/tongue kissing, i have no clue.

Can someone break the whole kissing down for me as simple as possible and as soon as possible. thanks in advance.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless I'm misreading, I believe you're asking for technique. So . . .

As far as tonguing, I'd recommend not sticking it down her throat. Normally if I tongue it's rather shallow (as in the frontal area of her mouth) and lightly "tongue wrestle" with her. Also be sure to keep those hands moving. Cannot stress that enough. Lower back, back of her neck, etc. Also throw in some licking/kissing/biting (softly) on her neck, nibble the earlobe a little. Also, you may find it beneficial to pull away first. Always leave her wanting more. You do enough of those take-aways and you'll have her jumping on you.

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, i was looking for the technique. Well I think I've got everything down. We'll see how it goes.

1. Keep breath fresh
2. keep lips a little moist, chap stick or something beforehand.
3. keep hands moving-lower back, back of neck, hair
4. keep lips slightly parted when going in for the kiss.
5. Don't stick your tongue down her throat or have it all over her molars.
6. tease her with the kisses, leave her wanting more.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan. Just don't overthink it, otherwise you'll probably screw it up. And be sure that you apply the chap stick somewhat lightly, as having super greased lips is definitely not going to get things going in the right direction. Also, something I didn't think of earlier, some recommend, forgive me if this seems unclear or ambiguous, as I'm trying to think of how to say it, using your kisses as a vehicle for your energy/desire. It's like manifesting all of that sexual energy in your lips and transferring them to her. I know that seems like an out-there idea/theory, but if you can understand what I mean then you may find it beneficial. Believe me, she can feel this energy, and it is normally what separates the good kisser from the great kisser. If that makes sense to you then feel free to use it, if not then it's probably in your best interest that you do not attempt as overthinking things normally create sub-par results.

Status
Not open for further replies.