"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Help a White guy snag a Latina

mamefan77

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2003
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
okay all u guys with experiences with those lovely Latinas....

please help a white guy out.

From what I've heard, Latinas can be attracted to white guys because they're under the impression (whether accurate or not) that white guys would be less likely to cheat....


Any other tips or information u can give about this exotic creature???
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 8, 2002
Messages
261
Reaction score
0
Location
San Bruno, Ca. USA
Be a man. Treat them like women.

Simple as that.

If you're wondering, I'm half Spanish and half French.
 

LostbutFound

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
45
My last two girlfriends were Latin...One was from Guatemala and the other was half Puerto Rican half Ecuadorian.... what I learned from both of them...Be a man....show your strength, they certainly dont like a guy who has doubts or is uncertain about things...they want someone to take charge...

Im Italian and these girls found out that some of my relatives are "involved"...anyways they ate it up because they know I had some sense of power, I really dont take **** from people that piss me off....They absolutely love it, im not saying go and knock someone out that looks at you wrong...in my experience, the person that talks a lot of trash and makes a lot of noise is usually the one thats scared the most....Just be cool, but let someone know if they are getting out of hand, the latinas love this...

The only other advice I can give you is to show interest in their culture...If you havent already, its pretty cool to see their traditions, I love traditions and culture and ****....Also, let them teach you how to dance (salsa and so on) They friggin live for this...and let me tell you, if they bring you to a latin club, the girls will be all over you...For some reason, those girls get off teaching guys how to salsa....Nevertheless, its a part of their culture, show them you are interested and you're in...

Dont be afraid, just go for it...That was my mistake with the Guatemalan....she was big into dancing and I didnt show interest, if I did, I would still be with her....Big mistake on my part, but whatever, you live and learn, just learn from my mistake..
 

Tango-Kid

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2004
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Like Shadow Dancer said, "be a man". I think that´s the most important thing with latinas - of course with other women too, but I think that in case of latinas it is even more critical.

I have a little experience with latinas - I had quite a long relationship with one and I have dated others without leading to anything serious. I´m not latin myself, so I think I can give some neutral advice.

What I also noticed, is that latin chicks seem to make more shýt tests. I don´t know if this is just an impression - but be warned. Latinas are very proud and strong women, usually, but what makes dating them a little bit more easy in my opinion is that they get jealous very easily and show their emotions more easily because of their hot temper.

However, these are only my expressions and I´m sure that it´s big stereotyping. But one thing I´m positive about is what Shadow Dancer LostButFound said:

Be a man and don´t be afraid!

Good luck! -Tango-Kid-
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top