Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

help a brother this girl is confusing me please give your honest opinions

lonewolf89

Reaction score
It's official woman are very weird and they pretty much drive me nuts let me share my story about 3 different girls that go to my church please read everything before you comment thank you!

girl #1 the only girl who I'm actually interested in at first she would just stare at me (she didn't know I noticed) and would act shy when I'm close to her.As time rolled on she would approach my grandmother and ask how i'm doing etc but then all of a sudden she just stops talking to me if I look at her she hangs her head down or turns away and would like grumble something (obviously nothing nice) why is she acting like this I have no clue i did nothing to her. I actually wanted to date her seeing she is a christian etc but looks like that ain't happening.

girl 2# the most confusing one now straight up I doubt she liked me but she did find me attractive she would always say "oh my gosh he is so cute" all the time when she saw me and would stare at me until one day one of her friends told her something then whoops game over for me nowadays she HATES me and has nothing good to say about me...i remember one time she came to my house to drop off something and when she saw me she got mad and grumbled "ugh i don't wanna talk to him" then while I was talking to her i kinda gave her strong contact eye contact not enough to creep her out and since then she started staring at me again..if u hate me so much why do u stare at me ?once again i did her nothing either

girl#3 UGH :box: :mad: THEgirl that pissed me off the most now for starters she for sure she likes me/loves me she teased me about me liking her(which i don't),ask if i have a girlfriend,touches me(like if i get mad she would say stop! and would touch me..why? i dont know)and just like the others stare at me from a far but the way she does it she stares at me with this annoying sad face but the reason i don't really dig her so much is she is friends with girl #2 and her little clique that constantly troll me because I'm "different" (i don't drink smoke and im a gamer/otaku etc) so it's like she loves me but when she is with them she sings a different song and trolls me ignores me etc i don't really care but what made me upset is i said something 2 of the girls in the clique and twists what i said and made it seem like I meant all of them which caused them 2 make a funny remark and make this little beef worse so yh i've forgiven her but don't trust her.

now what do u guys think about them why are they acting like this? what should I do about each girl? people tell me I should use the oldest trick in the book the "ignore to make her wonder what's wrong with her" trick on girl#3 to get her in the palm of my hand and how I should have "relations" with her but i don't wanna use ANY girl for sex nor do I want her to become to attached to me (sorry for sounding like a jerk) because like I said i don't like girl#3 like that only as a friend plus she is a May-ER(a woman born in may)May-ER females are CRAZY and girl#3 is double crazy don't need crazy in my life but anyways MY PEOPLE what should a brother do and please give ur inputs on the situation

Last edited:

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah ignore them for real girl are crazy and don't know what they want. You'll go crazy thinking hard and over analyzing things...Don't focus on them...Go spin some other plates...

For every plate you drop, you get a new one. So in this instance, you have three in the recycle bin, so you go get another three which really shouldn't be hard for you because form what I've you're an attractive dude..That is basically it nothing more nothing less.

Tenzen

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. go read the dj bible.
2. apply the dj bible
3. uncondition yourself because the sound of this, is that your worrying about what these girls think about you and your modeling yourself into their garbage idea of you.
4. Do not ever say sorry for being a jerk. Especially to us on the forum. If anything your being yourself on the forum so be yourself in real life and never be sorry for that no matter what it is.