Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help a brother out, confused

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^ Very true. If you call police, they will say "does this person have personal belongings such as clothes here?" If you answer yes, they will then say they can't do anything about it.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I researched AND talked to an attorney. May be true in your state, but not in Colorado. See below:

View attachment 7198
In Australia it automatically kicks in after living together, there was a court case with a guy i know living with his step daughter that automatically got put into a common law marriage (de facto partnership here).

Couples who are living together are generally recognised as a de facto union and thus able to claim many of the rights and benefits of a married couple, even if they have not registered or officially documented their relationshi

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good day folks, at the age of 33 I'm at a stage in my life where I feel I can go out anywhere pub, gym, etc and pull a girl, this is due to me changing a few things better job (firefighter) working out regularly, growing my hair out a bit. The problem I have got as I have been in a relationship for the last few years to a girl who actually makes more moeny than me, I have my own place and she still stays with parents she's 29, I know for a fact she wants to move in with me whether it's my house or move into somewhere new, after being on this forum a few years I know when u move in with your girlfriend majority of the time it doesn't work out, I would be happy her getting her own place and me keeping mines but I know that's not in her plans, so what I'm asking has anyone been in this situation where you get on well with your girlfriend but feel like you don't want to loose your best years as a single man and how bad is it moving in with your girlfriend? Thanks Andy
Congrats on the success by the way, you earned it.
Enjoy the fruits of your labor my friend

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good day folks, at the age of 33 I'm at a stage in my life where I feel I can go out anywhere pub, gym, etc and pull a girl, this is due to me changing a few things better job (firefighter) working out regularly, growing my hair out a bit. The problem I have got as I have been in a relationship for the last few years to a girl who actually makes more moeny than me, I have my own place and she still stays with parents she's 29, I know for a fact she wants to move in with me whether it's my house or move into somewhere new, after being on this forum a few years I know when u move in with your girlfriend majority of the time it doesn't work out, I would be happy her getting her own place and me keeping mines but I know that's not in her plans, so what I'm asking has anyone been in this situation where you get on well with your girlfriend but feel like you don't want to loose your best years as a single man and how bad is it moving in with your girlfriend? Thanks Andy

Do you want to marry this girl? If not, say no. Simple.