Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Help A Big Loser Out!!!! ME

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK guys don't laugh but I need some help. Tommorow night I am going to a bar to watch a friends band. There is going to be a woman I was interested in before there. Now my problem is I have only been to a bar to eat a couple times but I never ever really went to a bar to hang out and I have no idea what to do or how to act. Like if the girl I was interested in talks to me what should I do. What do you do at bars just stand around and drink? I don't drink at all and never have. Please help me out and tell me what to do thanks.

Reaction score
It's simple just be yourself. Don't be so nervous go there with the mindset your gonna have fun.

Before you go to the bar say to yourself I am gonna have fun and I am gonna pickup this chick or chicks ;).

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a deep breath. Let it out.

First, some people like to make an excuse why they're not drinking, when everyone around them is.

You can claim to be designated driver. You can claim to be broke. You can claim to have to be up early. You can look them straight in the eyes and tell them you don't drink.

If you wish to be sneaky, order a water with a lime. It'll look like a mixed drink.

In a place that's a bar and grill, some people go to eat, some to drink, some to do both.

I can pretty much promise you, unless this girls interest level is really high, she probably won't say much more than hello, unless you're the only person she knows there.

You should be prepared for her to go nuts over one or more of the guys in the band. Most band members have so many chicks throwing themselves at them, and so much experience playing the game, they pretty much get most of the attention from the ladies. However, knowing one of the members could be good social proof...

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
First, some people like to make an excuse why they're not drinking, when everyone around them is.
Well is me not drimking going to be a problem? The woman I wanted already knows that I don't drink.

can pretty much promise you, unless this girls interest level is really high, she probably won't say much more than hello, unless you're the only person she knows there
You should be prepared for her to go nuts over one or more of the guys in the band. Most band members have so many chicks throwing themselves at them, and so much experience playing the game, they pretty much get most of the attention from the ladies. However, knowing one of the members could be good social proof
Now as to her intrest level and saying more than hi to me. The only reason I am going is becuase she is going to be there, and she use to be a co-worker of mine along with all the other people she will be with and all the guys in the band. So I assume I will be around her quit a bit. She told me before that she was Head Over Heels over me. but she has since quit calling me for some reason. I just feel really stupid because I have no idea how to act or what to do at a bar.

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can somebody please help me.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She quit calling you because she told you she was head over heels for you. Did you do anything to pursue her? I assume not, or you wouldn't be stressing out over this.

UNOWHO

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by HuggyBear
OK guys don't laugh but I need some help. Tommorow night I am going to a bar to watch a friends band. There is going to be a woman I was interested in before there. Now my problem is I have only been to a bar to eat a couple times but I never ever really went to a bar to hang out and I have no idea what to do or how to act. Like if the girl I was interested in talks to me what should I do. What do you do at bars just stand around and drink? I don't drink at all and never have. Please help me out and tell me what to do thanks.
GO F*CK YOURSELF!.

You will be after you f___ up and all you have is handlotion. :)

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Help A Big Loser Out!!!! ME

Originally posted by UNOWHO
GO F*CK YOURSELF!.

You will be after you f___ up and all you have is handlotion. :)
I guess with nobody helping me out i will end up with the lotion..........................................:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GigaloDJ
The first step to manhood is for you to change your screen name.
I know what my screen name looks like but Huggybear was the name of a Pimp from the show Starskey and Hutch. But yeah as I am sure ur aware I am far far far from a pimp

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
Originally posted by HuggyBear
I know what my screen name looks like but Huggybear was the name of a Pimp from the show Starskey and Hutch. But yeah as I am sure ur aware I am far far far from a pimp

LOL...you got that right dorothy...kansas is a long long ways away too. I hate this screen name!!! It's an insult to da game!!!

but as far as your problem...

chill out.

go talk to her

find out all you can about her during the breaks.

invite her to coffee to find out more about her

after the show...

it's really no big deal

HuggyBear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I screwed this up. Me and my friend got to the bar I got nervouse plus I saw somebody who I hate was there so we stopped somewhere to eat and then we stopped at another place to eat again. Then I got up enough nerve to go to the bar and we walked in to find out she just left 5 minutes prior. Now I think I should be in the bible as the biggest loser ever to come to this site.:(

CaptainObvious#1

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't know how to act in a public place? Are you serious man!?
**** did your parents lock you in a basement all your life? Who cares about this chick. If you're going only because she is going you are better off staying home. One-itis is messed up and you've got it buddy. However, if you are going to have a good time with some mates then I suggest you grow a pair and just go without thinking about it.
I don't understand people asking questions on how to act at a bar. You act like you would act anywhere else! It isn't like you are going to a foreign country or a budist temple.
I feel for you, you sheltered little man.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
random_loser, I'm just glad theres someone else here with an IQ higher than 3. Someone who doesnt act and speak like the deformed one from the Goonies.

GO F*CK YOURSELF!.

You will be after you f___ up and all you have is handlotion.
As usual, someone was putting in a perfectly innocent, genuine request for advice, and this is the response they got.

Why did you bother, loser?

read the end of this post.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41458&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

You know, I wish there was a way to approve membership to this forum, based on

1) Does your IQ exceed that of common garden insects?
2) Are you a sad, pathetic wanker who has never been with a real woman?
3) Do you think you are "hilarious"?
3) Are you likely to embarass yourself and others everytime you decide to open your big, ugly mouth?

A recent poll on sexual experience revealed over 50% of the members here are virgins. Can you tell?

Immature morons.

Grow up, get a life.

Or go the f*ck away.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude will you stick a freakin sock in that cavernous mouth of yours already??

You come to this site and offer no advice but rant and b1tch all day about how people dont give advice and act immature..then you insult them under the guise that you are some benevolent crusader

Can you see the IRONY in your posts?? Pot kettle SMACK!

what are you some police academy reject who was put on internet policing duty??

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Starman,

In a word, no.

i do offer advice.

i dont insult people who genuinely offer advice, either.

Generally, you offer very good advice, and youve contributed a large amount to this forum. It goes withour saying that i respect that.

But I'm not alone in thinking comments like this

the best use for an umbrella is to stick it up your ass..then open it up full force..I hear its all the rage now a days
are a total waste of our time.

The guy wanted advice, thats all, and if you thought it was a stupid question, then you shouldnt have wasted your time replying!

But the chance to be "hilarious" was obviously too good to resist.

If this is your idea of humour, than god help you.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it is this, there are people dying of cancer, handicapped, starving around the world, or in a state of suicidal depression from being dumped or never being able to score with a chick

and Mercury21 is worried whether an umbrella makes him look effeminate

obviously this guy doesnt have enough problems in his life to be worrying about such a moot "problem"

and when a thread is just plain ridiculous, it deserves to be ridiculed or at least make it a worthwhile read by poking fun at the sillyness of his question

Reaction score
The title of this thread makes me wanna puke evertime I see it.

How can any man stand up and announce something like this...

What is the world coming too.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The world is coming "to" 40 something year old men repeatedly confusing the word "too" with "to"

let me buy you a dictionary for xmas