Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hello

FabioM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just found out this site through a bodybuilding site and I must say that there´s a lot of good information here.

I don´t know if it´s usual to newbies say hello,but anyway I just want to integrate in well here (sorry my english,i´m portuguese anyway).

And I have a question...since some time i´m getting looks from girls,due to me changing my body and some things I don´t like in me as well the way I think ( I have done this things even before I read this kind of site...looks like I have potential :D )

There´s this hot girl who I maitain visual contact since last year but I still don´t know her mainly because I still think like a nice guy:rolleyes: .

The thing is I have fear of,after meet here,have nothing to say...I give her my name,she gives her name and then what?

Reaction score
read the DJ bible and watch movies like the tao of steve that will give you an idea what to do and movies like YOUR FRIENDS AND NEIGHBOORS AND SWINGERS WILL TELL YOU WHAT NO TO DO.

you got to learn how to keep a good convo around girls.

LATEZ!!! F LOVE LOVE TO F...

PortugueseMeatball

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Outro... :rolleyes:
Another one... :rolleyes:

Just kidding, welcome ZeZe.

About your questions: start reading (yesterday) the DJ bible for insight. It won't make you a ladies' man, but it's good for bootstrapping your game.