"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

"hello" (what the hell!?!)

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
I am doing the boot camp thing, and I was trying out some of thoes greetings on random women. What the hell is wrong with people today? Its like they dont want anything to do with you unless they know you. It was like I was talking to a fvcking wall :mad: . I was damn upset about the whole thing. I thought that since I got a eye contact back I would say "how's it going?" or "Hi" but I got nothing in return. did any of you have this problem?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Snoobs

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
yo, you have to smile when you ask how its going? by the way, thats the best greeting. its an open ended question that you can lead into convo.

peace, snoobs
 

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2004
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
wth are you worried about? get used to it!

Just talking to or saying hi to random people I've gotten blank stares or no reaction.
It's annoying but guess what? (Been said many times on this forum)
It IS NOT your problem. It is THEIR problem that they are being "weird."
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
exactly.

What did you do wrong? Be nice? I laugh at people like this now.

Once you become more used to it, it becomes second nature and you won't even pay the rude people any attention.
 

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
397
Reaction score
0
Yes, it's true. It's THEIR problem, not YOURS. The important thing here though is that you failed your goal which was to get EC, convo, or a simple HI back. You didn't. Instead of worrying about the rejection, try to change your game a little. Start thinking of intriguing things to say. This should be refreshing because people get tired of HIs and HOW YOU DOING and THE WEATHER IS NICE today all the time. It's boring.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
Thanks, I dont know what I was thinking (some thing I did? Yeah right). Well I have a new thing I want to try, I think I will when I go out applying for some jobs. What I am thinking is say some thing like "whats that" (pointing at her chest, or face), then respond I thought I saw some thing. my real goal is to get a girl to wipe her face (lol). Ill see how that goes (should be interesting).
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Every time I try going out like this, I don't get lots of Hellos back.

And I tried a lot. People are not comfortable with talking to strangers.
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Originally posted by Ice Cold
Every time I try going out like this, I don't get lots of Hellos back.

And I tried a lot. People are not comfortable with talking to strangers.
I think they are if youre attractive and you smile.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
No matter how attractive and smiley you are, there are always defensive people, people having a bad day, people who have all sorts of issues with god knows what.

It's a numbers game, so get out and wrack up those numbers. Getting the knocks is part of the game, the more you take the easier it becomes to accept.

I like the idea of saying a certain set of things to get them to perform a certain action, in your case, wiping their face. I think when you can start pulling that off consistantly, you'll become a very [mentally] powerful person - which quite frankly would rock.

Ben
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
Originally posted by AMF
I think they are if youre attractive and you smile.
I am very attractive. Smiles go down after a few "hi" cause nobody replies
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MrBond007

Banned
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
482
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada,Quebec
Originally posted by Deadpan
"Hello" is rather personal. Try for the more formal "good morning"/"good afternoon". Almost everyone will respond to that one.
If you are only looking to get some attention just open with "Hey bitch!"

On the other hand, just use your surroundings to get a convo goin.

For example, I was rollerblading in my new neighborhood and I was looking for a street. I saw a girl:

-"Hey, Im looking for Dupres Street, mind giving me some directions?"

She didnt know where it was either b ut I just saw she had a school backpack so I asked her if she was goin to school this late!(it was 6 PM).

Well it turned out she was heading to her summer class and it so happen that I was "walking(more like rollin)" there with her as we talked about stuff. When I was about to go back on my way I told her to give me her phone number so we could keep contact and she wrote it down for me.

Thats it.
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
There are plenty of reasons why they
wouldn't respond. What I wonder is, what type of thinking makes you believe someone has to respond to you when you say 'Hi' or smile at them?
 

4afe

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZ
NatureGuy:
I thought that the numbers would work out after a while, thats all. It isnt like I was upset because I said "hi" once and she didnt respond. It was just that I tried it a few times and nothing, and I was wondering if any one else had this happen. I wasnt thinking any thing, it was a question.


Thanks for the help guys.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
It's not set in stone that every 1 in 3 people you talk to will give you any sort of responce... you may be having a bit of bad luck, and you could go through about 20 before someone even takes notice and respondes. Then again, you could go through a run where every single girl you talk to respondes to you.

As long as you're looking really casual, not looking like you're forcing yourself to do it and smile, you probably have about the same chance as half the other people on this board :)

[made up figures, though I'm interested on how many responces you get, compared to how many you dont]
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top