"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Hello I am new and I have a question?

chanta76

New Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
What if you are just ugly and girls won't give you time and day?
I mean I work-out so I 'm in shape. I have OK job and decent personality. But when it comes to picking up girls the first think they look at is your face. It is the first impression that counts. Forget about personality or how much money you have because the girl will never give you that chance if there is no initial attraction.
I think I am ugly(no I will not show my pic) but I accept that and I am fine with it.

But dating is tough. If you are ugly the bar scene is tough because it is all base on first impression. I tried online dating but once they see my pics I don't hear from them.

Any other place to meet girls ? advice ?
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
I am same as you, for now I am just trying to get clear of acne (damn 18 years old hormone :mad:) plus all these freaking bumps in my face :(
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Verbal game. It's the only equalizer to good looks if you also don't have high value like money.
 

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2002
Messages
205
Reaction score
0
It is true that if you have a good looking face + body you get a natural boost of confidence which only few men ever get because they often think the way you do. I use to think like that with my pimpled out face and scrawny body.

Although I had virtually zero dates for the past two years, things started to turn out this year. Over the past two years I spent all those time working out my body and mind. Now I'm dating 4 girls at the same time which is still new and challenging to me. Doesnt' always sound that great because it could also me drama x 4. Greater the reward the greater the risk.

Just keep on working on yourself. If you don't have dates yet, don't fret. Use that time wisely and build yourself up.

As for dating online and such, I think it's really hard to get anything out of it so I wouldn't even bother. You will have to meet that personal eventually so why not have your first impression a personal one.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
I don't know how old you are - I suspect your young.

What you will find is that as you get older it will get easier.

Right now, the only thing you can do is to keep growing as a person.

You will have to have great verbal game (as someone above mentioned) - if your not deep and do not have a good personality - you will find it hard going.

Keep hitting the gym and keep working on yourself.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
Bro deal with what you have and quit fricking worrying about it, Ive seen, fat, ugly, skinny, old guys ALL get with hot chicks, work with what you have, stop trying to be something ur not or a stereotype, If your confident as hell and your ugly in my opinion that gets them just as wet as if you are hot and have average to no confidence, work with what you have, if you are skinny, bulk up a bit for your own sake but you don't need it in their eyes if they are confident as hell, I just walked up to a HB8 last night and she was flattered that I was soo confident and I got her number, before this site, I would have thought I didnt have a cold chance in hell with her cause I wasn't chippendales super hot, I came to this site and realised that I chick will totally be into you if your confident as hell and average looks, quit projecting guys thinking in terms of attractiveness onto chicks, look with them just don't matter that much to them, there are many many other things that come before looks come in a chicks mind.

Whereas guys looks is the first, and if a chicks confident to me it doesn't do anything to me but cause me to say to myself, whopee thats cool.


BTW I am 5'11 270+ and definatley got some pudge to me, if it doesn't bother me that i'm that way it ususally doesn't bother them, theres a tip there.....

READ THE BIBLE

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

theres the link READ READ READ

Pugs
 
Top