Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serenity

Reaction score
I thought it will work because many youtubers and books tell to compliment lol. what made it more creepy is that I just asked her for direction then said "Your voice is beautiful" lol and she was a religious girl in burkha. I asked her because her eyes were beautiful
Giving a compliment is fine, but you should know the right time to apply it and that's for sure not too soon. Giving a compliment to a woman you just met and know literally nothing about screams of desperation. You have to start off casual at first.

I have no idea how to pick up a woman wearing a burkha, I probably wouldn't even bother trying it.

Reaction score
Giving a compliment is fine, but you should know the right time to apply it and that's for sure not too soon. Giving a compliment to a woman you just met and know literally nothing about screams of desperation. You have to start off casual at first.

I have no idea how to pick up a woman wearing a burkha, I probably wouldn't even bother trying it.
You can suggest some books or anything that teaches how to approach and when to compliment

Most girls here don't wear bukha but I approached the one in burkha because if they don't wear burkha so their beauty effects me. It makes me more anxious

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not Neil Strauss, Nita Strauss. She's recently been the female guitarist in Alice's touring band, replacing Orianthi. She seems like she's pretty cool. I was just kidding about you golfing with Pook. I'd enjoy playing a round, but unfortunately I'm a terrible golfer. Not for lack of trying lol.
LOL I swear I was reading “Neil”. Probably because I saw a video clip of him a couple days ago.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes with Alice (Vince), but not with Pook. Pook completely vanished in around 2014, several years after he left SoSuave. His last visit to SoSuave was in August of 2013 in lurker mode. I guess he had a sudden urge to “drive by” the old stomping grounds.

I never took a liking to Neil Straus. I would definitely have you round out that foursome, @Zekkko. You are an interesting and friendly chap.
You must be a pretty good golfer. I googled Cooper and it says he’s excellent. I started golfing again about two years ago (played some as a young teenager). I would play every day if my back would let me

I bet you’ve heard some great stories.

-Augustus-

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be a pretty good golfer. I googled Cooper and it says he’s excellent. I started golfing again about two years ago (played some as a young teenager). I would play every day if my back would let me

I bet you’ve heard some great stories.

-Augustus-
Actually, I almost completely lost my ability to drive the ball off the tee when my spine was fractured 10 years ago. In order to keep from slowing everyone up I take a drop where the shortest drive of my partners lies. Everyone who I play with is very gracious. I can sort of make up for it as unlike most people my short game is better than off the tee. I just play for the experience, not for the score.

Yes, I’ve heard some interesting stories, but we discuss the Bible more than anything.

U

user43770

Actually, I almost completely lost my ability to drive the ball off the tee when my spine was fractured 10 years ago. In order to keep from slowing everyone up I take a drop where the shortest drive of my partners lies. Everyone who I play with is very gracious. I can sort of make up for it as unlike most people my short game is better than off the tee. I just play for the experience, not for the score.

Yes, I’ve heard some interesting stories, but we discuss the Bible more than anything.
Pook overdosed on the red-pill.

Atom Smasher overdosed on the old pill.

Respect, smash. One of the best mods ever.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to keep from slowing everyone up I take a drop where the shortest drive of my partners lies. Everyone who I play with is very gracious
I don't know why anyone would object to that, since not only is it fair to the extreme, it also saves them the time of waiting for another person to tee off.
You definitely wouldn't want to play with me though, since my first drive is likely to land out of bounds lol.

Thank you, I think... ;)
Sounds like a neg to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.