Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hell hath no fury

Crow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up with an LTR that went south a while ago. There was a lot of incompatability a slew of non-negotiable issues and all sorts of good reasons to walk. But there was no fighting and there were certain conveniences. We lived together peacefully. Now that I dropped the bomb though she's gone on the warpath calling and texting everyone we both know saying all sorts of nasty things.

Being a cool dude, I ignored it, even though the level of sympathy she got amazed me. People phone, texted and messaged me to let me know what a scum bag I was. Yet the only thing I did was breakup with this girl without getting into a tedious laborious discussion that she would take as an opportunity to not break up.

Today, I find out that her family has been using their connections to try and sabotage my business. We had a good relationship. I never treated her or any of them badly. This really seemed to be going too far. Women are crazy.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel you, man. Assuming your post is correct and you have not done anything but just break up with a girl (there's always an alternate story), the only thing I can tell you is endure. It always gets worse before it gets better. Things will die down soon, and there's for sure going to be her orbiting "friends" that will not be your haters. Let them hate - be better than than that garbage.

Whatever happens just chalk it up to a lesson learned. If they do anything that could be considered criminal, take legal action. Just keep your cool and don't do anything stupid, because if you do slip, there will be PLENTY of haters there to let you know about it. Due simply to the extreme numbers of wussy, bored, gossip driven mummies in our society today

Crow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, that's all I did on the face of things. Whatever indiscretions mentioned here were never discovered or discussed! I think I'm too smart, handsome and succesful for them to let go without tearing me down.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best way to break up with a girl is to get her to break up with you, or at the very least convince her that it's a mutual decision.

Start talking about selling your business and following your life long dream of becoming a street mime or something, and wear that white makeup whenever you go out together.

Seriously though, you need to be extra careful so she doesn't feel like she's being dissed in any way, else you face the potential wrath described by the OP.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women cant handle being broken up with. They have to try and make it right in their own mind by either slandering you or convincing themselves you weren't good enough for them anyways.

She sounds pretty immature. Since she cant take it like a grown woman and be dignified about it, the best thing you can do is just mind your own and be cool. She'll get over it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crow said:
I broke up with an LTR that went south a while ago. There was a lot of incompatability a slew of non-negotiable issues and all sorts of good reasons to walk. But there was no fighting and there were certain conveniences. We lived together peacefully. Now that I dropped the bomb though she's gone on the warpath calling and texting everyone we both know saying all sorts of nasty things.

Being a cool dude, I ignored it, even though the level of sympathy she got amazed me. People phone, texted and messaged me to let me know what a scum bag I was. Yet the only thing I did was breakup with this girl without getting into a tedious laborious discussion that she would take as an opportunity to not break up.

Today, I find out that her family has been using their connections to try and sabotage my business. We had a good relationship. I never treated her or any of them badly. This really seemed to be going too far. Women are crazy.

In times like these, you will learn who is really your friend and who is not.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider yourself lucky. Especially when a women goes off the deep end. They can be dangerous when they feel scorned.

A man who lives locally dumped his girlfriend and she proceeded in destroying his life by way of the law. She started by filing a restraining order with the reason being she feared him because he raped her. Naturally when the police read the order and served him, they also wanted to interrogate him about the allegations on the restraining order.

He came very close to being charged with rape. Took him about 5 months to clear his name.

Yes, be wary of the scorned women.

Reaction score
I had a similar situation with a girl I had dated for about 8 months. Broke up with her in September. She went off the deep end. Attempted to have me committed to a mental hospital. Told all sorts of lies and spewed vitriol to anyone she talked to.

What I did.....
I remained calm. I was as the Japanese say "inscrutable" in all matters. I was flipping angry but was calm as a cucumber to the outside world. Right after I got home from a trip to Central America over New Years she sent me an email apologizing for her behavior. Without going into too much detail she met someone else and dropped them, fixating her anger there. Funny side bar, last night I was out and ran into a group of people that know her. They said, "Hey DarkSide, weren't you the guy who used to date A?"

Me: "Why yes, but we broke up back in the fall."
Them: "Yeah we heard, we heard what she was saying about you, but nobody believed it."
Me: "OK"
Them: "Yeah, when she went off like that everyone was saying she's a crazy psychotic b***h, because you always seemed like a normal rational person"
Me: "thanks"

Moral of this story....CYA, but just let it go, be the center of calm, everyone knows there is something wrong if you are not the person she is telling people you are. In fact, it makes her look like the crazy.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as men we have to do better jobs of screening potential problems before we insert.

I have/had an extremely quick trigger finger and this is why. women will fvck your life up, with no regard whatsoever, and still think you are the ******* in the process.

Hell I got accused of rape of someone i wasn't even dating about a year and a half ago. no kiss no nothing. she just got mad because i wouldn't play with her and told everyone I took advantage of her and next thing you know popo's at my door.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarkSideOfTheMind said:
Me: "Why yes, but we broke up back in the fall."
Them: "Yeah we heard, we heard what she was saying about you, but nobody believed it."
Me: "OK"
Them: "Yeah, when she went off like that everyone was saying she's a crazy psychotic b***h, because you always seemed like a normal rational person"
Me: "thanks"

Moral of this story....CYA, but just let it go, be the center of calm, everyone knows there is something wrong if you are not the person she is telling people you are. In fact, it makes her look like the crazy.
Paradoxically, the better you treated her, the more she may try to blacken your name to elicit public sympathy for her.
Women mostly cannot breakup without mounting a fierce public campaign aimed at shifting ALL fault across to you. They believe that they are entitled to emerge for a breakup unscathed, and by playing the 'victim' card they try to claim the moral high ground .

However if you have acted well towards her, she has nothing to build her dogpile of blame upon, and so she will merely invent a long list of trumped up charges.

I agree with Darkside - the best way to win is to rise above it all and walk tall without reacting or comment.

IF you absolutely HAVE to say something in reply after someone in your circle repeats every syllable of her bitterness to you, try saying this, " I really hope that she seeks the help that she needs."

Last edited: