Hell Hath No Fury - why you mustn't 'Reject' women

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Laid Back Jack said:
I am not rying to achieve anything really. I just post on a woman's forum and we too have a lot of uanswered questions. So Warior74 its just that simple. We women have out realities too, is that a crime? I don't blame any of these men here, many have come to my defense (exept the dog up there, opps sorry again). I was well aware of the ring I was stepping in. Scary, but I think I will live or I would not have been so bold. I have been in the ringer too, we all have, so why is it different for men to go thru the ringer, we thought none of you cared, which is why there are thousands of women on a forum asking the same question. Someone her made a comment about waking them up etc... I am going to repeat it and change the last line. Wake me up when someone hear has not been through the ringer.

Busted.

edit.

p.s. Don't send me pms. post in the forum.

08-25-2009, 12:08 AM
Laid Back Jack
Don Juan

Stronger Moderator!
I agree a stonger moderator, maybe that woman that stepped into the man's ring huh? lol, But yea, a stonger moderator is in order. Been a lurker for a long time, just started posting. Something about Mary I think.

2nd edit. I ask you, please don't to send me pms. Post in the forum lady. Being upfront and real about who you are and what you want is key to being a man. Doing shady **** like multiple alias' trying to drum up business is not what it's about around here. Good luck.

08-25-2009, 12:17 AM
Laid Back Jack
Don Juan

Laid Back Jack has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Busted
Yep, you are correct, thats is what happens when you mix alcohol and your birthday and your business together. You were paying attention! Hats off to you! I am impressed. You are about the only one who noticed so far that is. My bet is you are probable one of the few that will. Wanna place your bets?
as it stands, I'm having a few drinks myself, finishing up a commercial for a client and reading about internet marketing. I only caught it because I had this tab open and just happened to hit refresh. I guess being chained to a computer all day (and night) for a living has its occasional moments of awesome. :) Happy birthday lady!

edit #3

Ah. Just like a woman. Can't respect a simple request. No more PMs. If you can't post, tough, or just edit your post like I'm doing.

08-25-2009, 12:29 AM
Laid Back Jack
Don Juan

Laid Back Jack has a little shameless behaviour in the past

When my 10 posts have cleared I will post
when my 10 limited messages have cleared I will be more than happy to be upfront, but for now I have to wait a certain number of minutes. Hence the need for a new moderator. Its limited for a reason, too many posts here, not enough people to control it.
It was worse before the 10 post limit. My problem is with post that have no use to actual improvement. People who spew their every random thought and who don't bother even attempt to think for themselves for five minutes before posting. Part of being a man is figuring things out for yourself, if that means fixing a sink or deciding to dump a chic, at some point you have to make up your own mind and roll with your judgement regardless of the consequences. Be true to thine self. Now be a good girl and don't send me any more pms okay? Thanks.

Last edited:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Laid back jackass=robinincarolina? :D

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
robinincarolina said:
raikojo17,

Thanks, I have learned by reading here for a while now that duffdog would be one of the bitter. I clicked on his name and read all of his posts because he constantly attacks me, that he is very bitter indead. Life is too short! Amd are we not all trying to recover from past hurt, regardless of gender?
Ooooohhh--- here we go! It was only a matter of time till you fell back upon the idea that any male who doesn't agree with your juvenile female crap is "just bitter"... how about this: You are completely wrong about every concept you have ever written about as it relates to men attracting females. It comes as no surprise that a female is unable to construct a rational thought that does not in some way involve an emotional investment on her part. I sincerely believe that you lack the mental power to create high enough levels of abstraction to step outside of your entitled brittle feminist point of view and see the world as it really is.

Your best defense to me "attacking" you is to say that I am bitter. I have an idea; Why don't you make the effort to form a logical argument which uses readily available data and examples to refute the claims that I am making? Too tough for ya? Didn't learn much in college while you fvcked and sucked your way to a degree? Doesn't surprise me in the least.

I am not a pick up artist at all. I am one of the males who actually gets females without trying, you could say I am one of the "lucky" ones. Due to my genetically superior status as a male who doesn't need to try, I don't have to listen to females attempt to think about things. Females retain value based on their biological age and fat distribution-- not on their ability to type useless crap on a male oriented website. I suppose that any expired females think that all males who like attractive girls are "bitter". If that is your underlying reason for disliking a male who doesn't need to put up with your garbage, then fine-- I am bitter toward valueless cougars with no lives. I am quite the cool guy to younger, hotter females however.

cheers!

countermart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women DREAD being rejected, even more than men do!

'Pick Up' principally exists to alert guys to that it's OKAY to begin a conversation with a woman, and that the worst thing that will happen is that she'll dismiss you impolitely! So after a short while of being 'rejected' frequently, you become accepting of it, and inured to it... being rejected never feels GOOD, but the sting wanes and isn't so severe, after just a little while.

WOMEN ARE NOT USED TO BEING REJECTED (at least, not actively!) and NEVER get used to being 'rejected after the fact' (ie, guys' not phoning)

Therefore, most women hesitate or refuse to give men their numbers when they suspect there is ANY chance that the guy won't call.

In essence, if you take a phone number from a girl and you DON'T phone her the very next day, she feels rejected.
If you haven't phoned her by the end of the second day, she rationalizes that YOU JUST DIDN'T HAVE THE BALLS to follow up.

If you first call her on or after the third day since she gave you her number, she figures "Oh, so he's playing a GAME... WELL... I can play games too!" (And women are a DAMN sight better at it that any of us!)

BUT they DO crave and want sex - and they want it with men who CANNOT leave them feeling taken advantage of - so they either USE MEN for sex, or they force men into guarantying them some form of security before they consummate their sexual relationship.

The #1 absolutely greatest fear any woman has regarding sex IS FEELING "USED" - (even more frightening than the prospect of being rejected!) so if they decide they want to have sex with you RIGHT NOW, and you take them up on it, everyone wins.

If you DON'T take them up on it, they feel rejected in a PRIMAL way - since women are raised to believe their greatest asset and their ultimate value socially is their sexuality (Yeah, it's ****ed up, but that's how our culture raises women!) - so by rejecting them, YOU DISCOUNT THEM AS VALUELESS - and that hurts a lot!

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - and SCORNED means 'rejected and dismissed, humiliatingly'.
Johnny this is so darn correct and a lot of the younger guys do not get it. If you reject a girl that clearly wants you, she will take it very badly in my experience. Also, I would add that if she feels rejected by you, she will very, very rarely give you a second chance later, rather she will commonly hate you, or tell her friends there is something wrong with you, or you must be gay, to try and save her ego.

You absolutely, must strike while the iron (or something else is hot). Be decisive, and take what is yours – if you misread the signs, far better she does the rejecting, there is a whole lot less drama, and it is actually a lot safer.

This goes for getting her into bed and calling. Women commonly tell me later in the relationship, “I almost didn’t give you my number because I didn’t think you would call”, or “I was absolutely so mad at you, you waited three days to call me”, or “Guys always ask for my number and then never call, I thought you were one of those.”

Another thing a girl will do in a relationship is cut and bailout if she thinks she is about to be rejected just to protect her ego and get in the rejection first. Girls seem to have a view that no man could reject what she has sexually to offer, and so they take it very badly if your attitude is, “I wouldn’t bet on that baby”.

Countermart

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stupid question.... This is a man's forum, when we realize there are chicks posting, why doesn't the ban/block hammer come out? It was chick logic that got me in my position in the first place.

Reaction score
Warrior and others. Its me robinincarolina aka laid back jack. I will be a good girl and woman up. Yes I am so busted. But I thank you Warrior for doing so politely and gracefully with the exception of posting my private message. Its a private for a reason. Good thing I don't post the private messages I get here from the men who are seeking assistance as they are not pros in thier game.

Anyway you ask what I hope to gain here, so I will answer that. I am a moderator on another men's forum and mentor on a women's forum(not loveshack), got suspended from there. There are hundreds of women seeking answers there so I am here hoping to find them. Its been a disapointment for the most part, although I have ran across some men who I find admirable and I follow thier posts, have been for a while. I also work with 2 authors of books aimed for women, one a best seller. She is working on her new book and I being a freelance writer that has studied female/male dynamics am helping her and this looked like a good place to gain insight.

So Warrior I to am chained to a computer all day and am an internet marketer as well. I find awesomeness all day long on line, but have not found much here. I must say my reception here has been very diversified. Some welcome my presence, others act as if I am going to castrate them. I like myself just fine, and can handle the rejection. Your posts reflect your character and I have followed you as well. That is a compliment.

Puffdog, your posts speak for themselves. Rant on, I am sure it works wonders for your ego, just so you know it does not phase mine one way or the other. I consider the source.

So if I have ruffled any feather, my apologies, you may take it or leave it. The hammer has not come out yet, sorry. When it does, I will leave, in the meantime, if you are closed to my presence here, just ignore me. I promise I won't cry and pitch a hissy fit.

Sincerely

Robin or Jack

P.S.

With 2 user names you get 20 posts in 1440 minutes

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
countermart said:
Johnny this is so darn correct and a lot of the younger guys do not get it. If you reject a girl that clearly wants you, she will take it very badly in my experience. Also, I would add that if she feels rejected by you, she will very, very rarely give you a second chance later, rather she will commonly hate you, or tell her friends there is something wrong with you, or you must be gay, to try and save her ego.

You absolutely, must strike while the iron (or something else is hot). Be decisive, and take what is yours – if you misread the signs, far better she does the rejecting, there is a whole lot less drama, and it is actually a lot safer.

This goes for getting her into bed and calling. Women commonly tell me later in the relationship, “I almost didn’t give you my number because I didn’t think you would call”, or “I was absolutely so mad at you, you waited three days to call me”, or “Guys always ask for my number and then never call, I thought you were one of those.”

Another thing a girl will do in a relationship is cut and bailout if she thinks she is about to be rejected just to protect her ego and get in the rejection first. Girls seem to have a view that no man could reject what she has sexually to offer, and so they take it very badly if your attitude is, “I wouldn’t bet on that baby”.

Countermart
What if the girl was never attractive to you in the first place? Should you still not reject her?

What you are saying is akin to: "fat chics need lovin' too"-- yeah, by someone other than me.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
What if the girl was never attractive to you in the first place? Should you still not reject her?

What you are saying is akin to: "fat chics need lovin' too"-- yeah, by someone other than me.
Gentlemen, part of being a man is developing a sense of charity. We should become willing to give back sometimes rather that just take ,so dating fat chicks or plain janes can be an effective way to do this.

he he...

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
robinincarolina said:
Warrior and others. Its me robinincarolina aka laid back jack. I will be a good girl and woman up. Yes I am so busted. But I thank you Warrior for doing so politely and gracefully with the exception of posting my private message. Its a private for a reason. Good thing I don't post the private messages I get here from the men who are seeking assistance as they are not pros in thier game.

LOL. Why would anyone message you? Must be all the extreme AFC lurkers of the forum.

Seeking your assistance. LOL!.

jophil28 said:
Gentlemen, part of being a man is developing a sense of charity. We should become willing to give back sometimes rather that just take ,so dating fat chicks or plain janes can be an effective way to do this.

he he...
On the other hand, part of being a man is respecting yourself, and I'm not into unattractive women. And overweight is very unattractive.

So would you rather be a nice guy to some fatty or a man who respects himself?

Ofcourse you could've been joking. Lol

countermart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog

Woooh there, no way am I saying that. I am talking about where you are “playing” and you over play the mark to where the girl feels rejected. That can be through inattention, another one I have found is when she comes on to you but the situation or place is not appropriate (she’s married, or you are in the office), or where you show initial interest and attraction for her and then something she says or does makes you change your mind. In many of these cases in my experience vengeance thy name is woman.

Jophil28
Gentlemen, part of being a man is developing a sense of charity. We should become willing to give back sometimes rather that just take, so dating fat chicks or plain janes can be an effective way to do this.

he he...
Oh you are so right Jophil28, and to think we though the USA was the country of philanthropy!

Duffdog, it is now your patriotic duty to “work” with more fat girls, stop thinking of your own self-centred interest for one bloody moment and do some charity work for you and the red, white and blue. Remember a fat girl is just a skinny girl covered by lots of blubber.

Reminds me of an add on the net for women...”How you can seduce any man.”...Not very likely sweetheart...but why don’t you give Duffdog a call?

BTW Jophil28 things are going great with the dentist girl...I am not getting any sleep, but my teeth have never looked better!

Countermart

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:

he he...
That's chump talk and it sounds like you are attempting to shame males into thinking that its "ok for a girl to be unattractive"...its not. If she is not attractive, there is no need for her to procreate. We have too many fat chics nowadays anyways.

This is exactly the same thing women think when they see a desperate guy who can't pull his life together enough to score any females. Except females will never explicitly say anything that makes sense. Instead, they will say: "your a nice guy, you need a nice girl", which in girl speak means: "most likely you are a genetic dead end and there is no need for your progeny to exist, so I'll let you down easy by saying that there is someone out there for you even though I am sure that there isn't"

But one can still have a fulfilling life as someones stepfather...lol!!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
That's chump talk and it sounds like you are attempting to shame males into thinking that its "ok for a girl to be unattractive"...its not. If she is not attractive, there is no need for her to procreate. We have too many fat chics nowadays anyways.

This is exactly the same thing women think when they see a desperate guy who can't pull his life together enough to score any females. Except females will never explicitly say anything that makes sense. Instead, they will say: "your a nice guy, you need a nice girl", which in girl speak means: "most likely you are a genetic dead end and there is no need for your progeny to exist, so I'll let you down easy by saying that there is someone out there for you even though I am sure that there isn't"

But one can still have a fulfilling life as someones stepfather...lol!!
Did you happen to notice the "he he " on the bottom line of my post?
Some of you guys are as humorless as the feminists.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
countermart said:
BTW Jophil28 things are going great with the dentist girl...I am not getting any sleep, but my teeth have never looked better!

Countermart
SO you got that Colgate smile ? Awesome. Does she practise good personal oral hygiene? he he..!

countermart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Geez Jophil28 some of these Americans have as much sense of humour as a cut snake. In future you need to start your info with: Warning this is a joke:....

Let’s hope Duffdog does not try to go down the “****y, and Funny” seduction road.
Yep, my dentist girl is very good at most things including cooking...I realise now I was simply hanging out with the wrong type of doctor!

Countermart

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
countermart said:
Geez Jophil28 some of these Americans have as much sense of humour as a cut snake. In future you need to start your info with: Warning this is a joke:....

Let’s hope Duffdog does not try to go down the “****y, and Funny” seduction road.
Yep, my dentist girl is very good at most things including cooking...I realise now I was simply hanging out with the wrong type of doctor!

Countermart
Its funny you mention that. I am one of the naturally ****y males. The seduction methods that are mentioned are based on what guys like me say anyways when we talk to girls.

You could learn a lot from me.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
Its funny you mention that. I am one of the naturally ****y males. The seduction methods that are mentioned are based on what guys like me say anyways when we talk to girls.

You could learn a lot from me.
Hey Duff, do you mix in 50% 'funny' with the '****y'....?

Give us some tips .