Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hell hath no fury like an AFC scorned!

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I already typed all this junk out on irc, why bother re-typing in here. Anyways...

<kotetsu> okay
<kotetsu> last week i went to the bar
<kotetsu> and this old friend brings this chick
<kotetsu> nothing is going on between him
<kotetsu> but he's a lamer with the ladies so he's all caught up on her
<kotetsu> i exchange numbers with this chick and whatever
<kotetsu> so i call her during the week and ask her out
<kotetsu> so far so good
<kotetsu> next thing i know this guy calls me up, telling me that she doesn't like me and not to bug her
<kotetsu> im like okay whatever man
<kotetsu> anyways so we go out on saturday
<kotetsu> have a few drinks, watched a movie, things going well
<kotetsu> the old friend is like calling her nonstop
<kotetsu> text messaging her and so forth
<kotetsu> he didn't know we were together
<kotetsu> i guess they talked tonight though and he just called me from the bar or something
<kotetsu> hes like "what the **** did i tell you, you went out with her didn't you"
<kotetsu> so say "man bug off, call me tommorrow or something"
<kotetsu> it's like 11pm
<kotetsu> then he goes "the next time i see you, you better start running"
<kotetsu> what an idiot
<kotetsu> what kind of loser is so caught up on a girl that he'd 1. call me, lie to me saying that this girl isn't interested 2. hound this chick for the rest of the week and 3. call me on a sunday night to threaten me
<kotetsu> what would you do in my situation, seriously

That's pretty much it. I mean, we were friend a long time ago, but this is garbage. I won't allow another man to disrespect me, especially over something as trivial as a girl (with no interest in him). Ever been in my shoes?

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldn't blame this completely on the guy, some of the blame should be on the girl for continuing to have this sort of relationship.

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... the words 'attention wh0re' spring to mind...:rolleyes:

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah could be AW, you see the guy is not really your enemy - you gotta look at it from a different point of view. if this girl who has been flirting and teasing him, yet he can't a date out of her is going to be aggressive to anyone else that tries. while you with your current POV may think "oh wow, he's a loser, he's making threats at me because he's attracted to her" you should think with this POV "hmmm, if this girl flat out told him that she's not interested in him or even stopped talking to him, he wouldn't get so emotional about me, something *she* did must really got him dug up in the trench, i think i'll try to make friends with him and look elsewhere*

HeartlessBtch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by themanwithnoname
yeah could be AW, you see the guy is not really your enemy - you gotta look at it from a different point of view. if this girl who has been flirting and teasing him, yet he can't a date out of her is going to be aggressive to anyone else that tries. while you with your current POV may think "oh wow, he's a loser, he's making threats at me because he's attracted to her" you should think with this POV "hmmm, if this girl flat out told him that she's not interested in him or even stopped talking to him, he wouldn't get so emotional about me, something *she* did must really got him dug up in the trench, i think i'll try to make friends with him and look elsewhere*
Completly agree....Trust me women are like that...It's her fault, and chances are shes already done something with the guy and thats why he's acting that way. It's the typical story that goes along the lines of "The chick takes a "friend" (AFC) to the bar, party etc, so that she can keep the creepy males off her back, flirt insanely with the AFC and walk out with the DJ's number and feel like she's scored"

Funkopotamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frick that guy!

If he is not your friend or you knew him well before this lil chicken came into the picture you should do what you feel man. If you like her take her out. Take photos to give to him or whatever. I do think she is a stroker, but hey…… If she is willing to go out with you then why let some random guy **** block you?

As far as this guy threatening you. If he comes up to you do NOT get sucker punched! Smack that mutha with whatever you have near you. There is NO such thing as a far fight.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as a DJ, you have to be able to see 10-15 steps ahead of where you are now.

YOu take this girl out, this guy gets worse and worse. Either one of two things is going to happen. One she is going to like you and the other guy, who being an AW she strung alone, is going to get mad and want to fight you, or two, she is giong to dry to AW you as well.

Not saying you cuodn't handle either situtation becuase you probably could, but why? There is no ***** in the world (execpt your LTR or Wife) worth fighting over. None.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by themanwithnoname
yeah could be AW, you see the guy is not really your enemy - you gotta look at it from a different point of view. if this girl who has been flirting and teasing him, yet he can't a date out of her is going to be aggressive to anyone else that tries.
She is an AW, I can see that. But, I think the sooner this guy learns to know real interest from fake, the happier he'll be. Me avoiding the chick isn't going to help him in that department.

Good advice guys, I appreciate it.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say take her out, fvck him, if he's not bold enough to make a move on some girl then he's not bold enough to hit you. Don't bail on her because you have an incomplete set of information. She seems to dig you, and if she goes hot/cold on you just drop her ass.

Funkopotamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a long time friend that had this same problem. Keep in mind that this was a “friend”. He was all into this lady and has been stood up by her a number of times. I know her from a few years ago and myself along with his coworkers try to tell him she is nothing, but AW trash. He will not listen though.

I keep asking him to let me take her out to say the movies or even dinner and half the way through excuse myself to the restroom and NEVER come back. He just keeps saying “No man that is just cold”

themanwithnoname

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what you want, as this "friend" of hers is baggage, and I hate baggage whether physical or emotional with a woman. I always hint/nudge/tell her that this baggage of hers I don't want to see it, if she makes little effort on getting rid of that baggage, I get rid of her.