Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height

John1999

Reaction score
Hello. My concern is about my height, i was about 5”8 at the age of 14 and i stopped growing since then. I was the “tallest” in class I only grew 1 inch and im 19 now. My dad is 6 feet and my mum is 5”6. My uncles from dad’s side are all over 6”1 and mum’s side 5”9. My question is will i grow any taller? Like im 5’9 at the moment. Why did i grow very little? Would gym actually help the body to grow taller? Do you recommend any height hormones/ tablets? I would appreciate someone’s experience

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Your body grows until age 20 - 25. You have 6 years to do something about your height. There are exercises which you can do. Best thing for you to do is to find a certified trainer who can help you out, because it's one thing to see these exercises online, and the other thing is to get advice from a trainer.

http://helpower.narod.ru/sovtelzdor8.htm
https://translate.google.com/

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would visit a doctor and make sure your testosterone levels are in normal range. These are the years when boys grow to their max so make sure your testosterone levels are good, you eat plenty of protein, get plenty of sleep and vitamins. Red meat like steak and beef are your friends.

At 19, i think you can still grow.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height matters, just like d*ck size, but not in the way you think. It only matters if you make it matter.

You really can't do a damn thing about either. Accept yourself. Love yourself. Be the best yourself you can be.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You really can't do a damn thing about either.
Actually you can, in his age there are exercises that can help him grow a bit, in our age posture can be fixed if it needs fixing, that will also increase height. Same with dck size, it can be increased. For example in prisons it is a common practice to put balls into your dck, watch the video.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually you can, in his age there are exercises that can help him grow a bit, in our age posture can be fixed if it needs fixing, that will also increase height. Same with dck size, it can be increased. For example in prisons it is a common practice to put balls into your dck, watch the video.

If you think there is half a chance in hell I would EVER click on one of the shady ass Russian videos you continually post, your mind is gone.

Not to mention it's about putting heavy balls on your d*ck.

I think I'll just live with what I got.

Black Sunshine

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think there is half a chance in hell I would EVER click on one of the shady ass Russian videos you continually post, your mind is gone.

Not to mention it's about putting heavy balls on your d*ck.

I think I'll just live with what I got.
lol!!!