Height is really important to women?

DonJerky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'7" 140 man. I've been this height since highschool and I've weighed anywhere between 125-170, getting chicks at any point in the spectrum. I suggest you learn how to fight. Then go talk smack to some 6'2 220 guy who looks like he lives at the gym. Find some guy who is bullying people and go tell him not to do that. Make sure it's some gym rat, jacked-up guy, as those are always the softest dudes, EVERY SINGLE TIME; you know the kind of punk who will lose his cool when you say your business. The kind of punk who starts yelling, because we all know a frail scared man lives behind a yeller. Anyway, punk him out in public and your height will never be an issue again. If he comes at you, just put him down quickly and take care of it.

If you don't choose the fighting option, I suggest having a serious self-improvement goal to boost your confidence. Self-improvement should never end, it keeps us happy.

Good luck shorty:up:

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^You listen to him and not only will you be looking for your girlfriend in jail, but will be sued for assault and working for the next five years supporting the man you assaulted. This is the typical mindset of short men, to "prove themselves".

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJerky said:
I'm 5'7" 140 man. I've been this height since highschool and I've weighed anywhere between 125-170, getting chicks at any point in the spectrum. I suggest you learn how to fight. Then go talk smack to some 6'2 220 guy who looks like he lives at the gym. Find some guy who is bullying people and go tell him not to do that. Make sure it's some gym rat, jacked-up guy, as those are always the softest dudes, EVERY SINGLE TIME; you know the kind of punk who will lose his cool when you say your business. The kind of punk who starts yelling, because we all know a frail scared man lives behind a yeller. Anyway, punk him out in public and your height will never be an issue again. If he comes at you, just put him down quickly and take care of it.

If you don't choose the fighting option, I suggest having a serious self-improvement goal to boost your confidence. Self-improvement should never end, it keeps us happy.

Good luck shorty:up:
No offense but this makes you sound like your crazy and you have a complex. So you advise that if you are small, to find a taller guy, preferably an ******* himself and go pick on him? That REEKS of insecurity.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 6ft 7 @ 17 years old and i get rejected more than you'd think... Maybe being too tall can be a disadvantage?

Kirro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
Im 6ft 7 @ 17 years old and i get rejected more than you'd think... Maybe being too tall can be a disadvantage?
It kinda is.

DonJerky

Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
No offense but this makes you sound like your crazy and you have a complex. So you advise that if you are small, to find a taller guy, preferably an ******* himself and go pick on him? That REEKS of insecurity.
Haha, no man, I'm not saying to go pick on somebody. That's dumb. This guy obviously has some height insecurities, so he needs to deal with them. I suggested learning how to fight and then telling a big bully to stop bullying. I didn't say instigate a fight, I said calmly put the big tub of goo down if he instigates. BIG DIFFERENCE.

I just think if this guy thinks taller dudes get women, then why not prove to himself that he is equal to these men? Put one in his place and stick up for somebody. How would that not build his confidence?

CaptainSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
No!

Falcon25 said:
Very, very, very, very, very important. Anyone who tells you height is not important with women is a) lying or kidding with you b) are short and in self denial
I usually am more logical but what the heck... That post is useless! Falcon if you wanna argue please give more reasons, but as far as I am concerned

Height IS NOT IMPORTANT, its one of so many aspect of your physique

A) I am not lying or kidding
B) Im average 5'9''

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJerky said:
How would that not build his confidence?
Maybe that would. But I'm pretty sure you can do something more legal than assault, and beating up people to raise your self confidence. You know, like normal people. Whether the tall guy is a bully or not, you are actively looking for and instigating a fight, good luck serving jail time for that.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
Jitter... are you stocking me? If you are, then I'm totally flattered :D

Remember you can't do anything about your height but there's tons of other modifiable things in your life. Getting jacked is probably the easiest...
Yep :D and I think lots of guys here can learn from your example... but I reckon most won't have the balls & discipline to train & lift hard anyway.

There's an Asian cat at my gym who's a sprinter and lifts some crazy weights (dude benches 180kg at 78kg BW - that's 400 pounds and 178 pounds for you Yanks). He's ripped as fvck at 5'6" and dates some very nice babes.

I'm bulking up a few more kgs then will start cutting down for my weight class as well as for the benefits of the ladies. :D I figure around 80~83kg at 12~14% BF and 5'7" is easily maintainable for me and it'll look pretty good.

5'6" and 123 pounds - that makes even a slim girl feel fat.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Become comfortable with your height. Confidence transcends any physically shortcomings you have.

Attraction comes before compliments. If girl tells me she likes how I'm tall, I know she's only saying it cause she's attracted. If you have nice eyes or a nice body, that's what you'll get complimented on by a girl who's attracted to you. If she's really attracted, your so called weaknesses can become your strengths if you accept them as a part of what makes you you.

Don't let yourself be influenced by insults, but check yourself on compliments too. Again, nothing anybody says or thinks will change who you are unless you're insecure enough to let it affect you.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I'm 5'9 and am CURRENTLY consistently getting blowies for this 6'0 ex-volleyball player chick. I'm talking, I gotta stand on something to properly fvck her doggystyle w/ her pumps on! And when I do? I do it damn well! You know what she told me one time while pillow talking? Most tall guys she's fvcked w/ got small d!cks. Not all, but most. You know what else? Us 5 footers tend to have thick, pvssy filling drill d!cks. Also, one broad I fvcked knew this, kept a 6'3 arm candy dude as her main BF, but fvcked mostly me (long story but didn't realize at the time). I mean, she had a 6'4 buff boyfriend but spent the evening and night at my place on Valentine's Day. Real talk homey. When I found out she lied to me about having a BF? She gave me an "apology *******" swallowed and then went to go meet up with dude.

My homeboy (5'6 black/asian) dated a 6'3 volleyball chick too! Got mad hate especially when he took her out and she had heels on. Homey was never afraid to scrap, got respect from dudes, and handled it when he didn't. Never started crap or had lil man syndrome, just always kept his swagger on 100.

I may not be 6'3 but I dress my best, stay fit, keep a clean whip, appt, good job, cash in my pocket, manage my money, got swag, got a big d!ck, am a funny mofo, athletic, ambitious, etc. Height is just a slice of the pie. If you're favorite food is apple pie, and you saw a bomb azz apple pie sittin on the table w/ a sliver missing, would you throw out the whole pie? Hell fvcking no you wouldn't!

Like I said, I'm 5'9, but you consistently find me out w/ two types of chicks: chicks that look fine as fvck in a pair of pumps, stilettos, etc. so she stands a good 6'0+ and chicks with phat azzes, regardless of their height.

Hope this helped. 1

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
synergy1 said:
ha! I used to be 130 lbs at my current height of 5'10"!
Good Lord. You must of looked like Skeletor

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

FortunateSon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
5'6" and 123 pounds - that makes even a slim girl feel fat.
Slim girls are a rarity nowadays, I see mostly chubby and fat women.

jenachi

Reaction score
I'm going to say for sure, women do look at height as a major deciding factor.

I've tried tons of height insoles. Just found these guys out on instagram, www.addheight.com

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heights important.

If you use online dating it's a big factor. In the club it's a big factor.

In other situations it's not.

As the guys said- you're not as macho as you think you are. Take that on board and change your physique.

To show you- I'm 6 foot 0- just. In London (uk) loads of the chicks are tall (5"9-5"11) and I find it tough to date sometimes as women are all looking for this unicorn that's 6"3, ripped, Hench with a great personality. It's just that- a unicorn.

Biggest factor- your physique and your confidence. They are linked but remember that women are most attracted to how they perceive you.

They want confident (not arrogant) and they want someone they know they can't push around.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll never be super built like Brock Lesnar
Sigh. Brock Lesnar is not built, he's a steroid user. If you took steroids you would also look like that.

We're all born with different preconditions. Focus on the things you can control. If you're short and that's a disadvantage? so what? what can you do about it?

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sigh. Brock Lesnar is not built, he's a steroid user. If you took steroids you would also look like that.

We're all born with different preconditions. Focus on the things you can control. If you're short and that's a disadvantage? so what? what can you do about it?
You can control your steroids intake haha

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can control your steroids intake haha
Yeah... all these celebrities like the Rock, Lesnar and so on who are really just on roids but people look up to them as paragons of muscle or something. Makes me sick how god damned dumb people are. Same thing with all the steroid models, I mean fitness models/bodybuilding competitors, who post stuff about "how hard they train" to their instagram and stuff.

Last edited:

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah... all these celebrities like the Rock, Lesnar and so on who are really just on roids but people look up to them as paragons of muscle or something. Makes me sick how god damned dumb people are. Same thing with all the steroid models, I mean fitness models/bodybuilding competitors, who post stuff about "how hard they train" to their instagram and stuff.
I agree with you, they should be clear with what they are doing, because there are too many kids getting frustated when they don't get the results that these bodybuilders do. I don't see anything wrong with steroid use, but fooling people is another thing. Of course, they can't say the use roids haha, so you can't say who is being a little liar and who just can't say the truth.