Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Height and Women Know What They Want

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I agree, but if you ask them why they wouldn't date a short guys, some of those reasons will come up. I live in Russia, lot of tall girls here, every time I meet a new girl, I ask her the question, the answer is always "No I wouldn't date a short guy" especially from tall girls (175-184cm).
I don't even ask. :mad:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep. That height range is instant high status to women especially when you are out at night time and alcohol is flowing.
This makes me think about Mystery because he was such a tall fellow, and then he wore a hat on top of it, which made him appear even taller. Makes me think that was the real source of his "game", since a lot of his canned lines were, let's face it, terrible.

At my height, only 15% are interested. It's OVER. :(:mad:
15% is better than 14%. You will always accomplish more with a positive attitude than a negative attitude. Remember, it's said top PUAs strike out 90% of the time. If there's 15%, that's still something to work with. This is why I don't like some PUA theory - IMO it can put you in the frame of mind where you think "Why even bother?". Not healthy. Women are people, and people are not always predictable.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
For those interested in height, there is a lot of data in this video, but probably not good news if you are sensitive about your height. But it does suggest that if you are tall, it seems to place you in a very high SMV position as a man. It almost sounds like a tall guy can command the sort of appeal that an attractive
Yes being tall puts you at an advantage, it's like a woman having big T*ts. Us average height have to work harder, shorter men have to work even harder but it isn't impossible at all.

Women just want a guy taller than her, the taller the woman the less options she has.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So ideally every piece of advice on SS should have disclaimer:

No amount of improving yourself will help with women if you are not tall. Get tall first.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I agree, but if you ask them why they wouldn't date a short guys, some of those reasons will come up. I live in Russia, lot of tall girls here, every time I meet a new girl, I ask her the question, the answer is always "No I wouldn't date a short guy" especially from tall girls (175-184cm).

Life is unfair but it's just the way it is.

In Montreal where I am from,
when I tell them I wouldn't date a girl if she's not skinny (and if she has short hair) they say I'm superficial, it's almost like they will throw rocks at me, it's like I'm racist or homophobic. In Russia it's different, thanks god.
Fuk im 6'1 and considered short in russia? Damn it

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuk im 6'1 and considered short in russia? Damn it
lol... maybe you are sarcastic but i sometimes see height exaggerations on this forum. At 6'1 you are well above average in Russia... and even 'averages' might be deceiving. "Average" does not mean "typical".

OldComeBacker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women probably know what they want but I wonder how accurate their perception of measurements are. Most men lie, too. Just one data point. I've been going by 6' my entire adult life. Almost every man who claims 6' is shorter, some by a good 2 inches. I get a lot of other men trying to boost me up ("You must be taller than that, I'm 6 feet!) or guys who are slightly taller (like 6'1 at the most) going by 6'3, a lot of 6'3 guys going by 6'6.

I am a white American in the Midwest, fwiw. I went to 2 of the biggest and most well-known public universities and spent plenty of time with D1 and pro athletes (including some "6'3" PGs who are slightly taller than me). So I'm comparing myself to western men of above-average physical development and socioeconomic status. I see all these online sadsacks and blackpillers saying things like the majority of adult white men are over 6' (obvious lie) or it's over if you aren't 6'1 or at best you might make it if you are at least 6' but you really need to be 6'3 to compete and all this complete BS. For as long as I can remember I've been just about 6' and 200lbs (and not fat, no gut w/ visible abs) and I've rarely been "mogged" anywhere.

The kicker? according to my last physical, I'm not even 6 feet! My doctor has me officially at 5'11 3/4. I'm still taller than the overwhelming majority of 18-45 year-old men I come across.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol... maybe you are sarcastic but i sometimes see height exaggerations on this forum. At 6'1 you are well above average in Russia... and even 'averages' might be deceiving. "Average" does not mean "typical".
No really 184cm girl is 6'1.. I found it scarce from where i live.

KirthWGersen

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think a 6'1 girl would like to be her same height. If she wearing high heel ill be looking up at her
That is why you should never focus on getting that one "special" woman.

Talk to all of them and take your pick from the ones who show interest.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women probably know what they want but I wonder how accurate their perception of measurements are. Most men lie, too. Just one data point. I've been going by 6' my entire adult life. Almost every man who claims 6' is shorter, some by a good 2 inches. I get a lot of other men trying to boost me up ("You must be taller than that, I'm 6 feet!) or guys who are slightly taller (like 6'1 at the most) going by 6'3, a lot of 6'3 guys going by 6'6.

I am a white American in the Midwest, fwiw. I went to 2 of the biggest and most well-known public universities and spent plenty of time with D1 and pro athletes (including some "6'3" PGs who are slightly taller than me). So I'm comparing myself to western men of above-average physical development and socioeconomic status. I see all these online sadsacks and blackpillers saying things like the majority of adult white men are over 6' (obvious lie) or it's over if you aren't 6'1 or at best you might make it if you are at least 6' but you really need to be 6'3 to compete and all this complete BS. For as long as I can remember I've been just about 6' and 200lbs (and not fat, no gut w/ visible abs) and I've rarely been "mogged" anywhere.

The kicker? according to my last physical, I'm not even 6 feet! My doctor has me officially at 5'11 3/4. I'm still taller than the overwhelming majority of 18-45 year-old men I come across.
Same here! 5'11" 3/8 and still feel taller than 80% of men. I'm in the Northeast.

Also, very true about men giving themselves a couple of inches. I've heard 5'10" men say they are 6'0" when I'm clearly taller than them by 1 to 2"!

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same here! 5'11" 3/8 and still feel taller than 80% of men. I'm in the Northeast.

Also, very true about men giving themselves a couple of inches. I've heard 5'10" men say they are 6'0" when I'm clearly taller than them by 1 to 2"!
They wish they are, and women doesn't even closed to stupidity went it comes to that. and guys coming in here complaining girls are flakey o_O

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saw this video that has a lot of interesting information in it from a study about speed dating and height. Particularly what I found interesting is that they asked the women to predict what height range they would be willing to date in, and in reality only 24.8% deviated from that, and were willing to date someone who fell outside of that range (by one inch or more). I thought this was interesting because PUAs tell you that women don't know what they want, but this study seems to suggest that they do. At least when it comes to height.

For those interested in height, there is a lot of data in this video, but probably not good news if you are sensitive about your height. But it does suggest that if you are tall, it seems to place you in a very high SMV position as a man. It almost sounds like a tall guy can command the sort of appeal that an attractive woman does, they are in position to be choosers.

This is an Alexander Grace video (although he didn't do the study). I find his videos to be very negative. In fact, watching his videos sometimes makes me wonder why a woman would ever even want to go out with a guy, because he suggests that they are in such a spectacularly superior position when it comes to dating and options.

Women KNOW exactly what they want for the simple fact that nature and evolution are not a choice.

The "you can outgame your genetic" line is pua bullsh1t just like the lines feminist tell old fat women to make them feel like everything is ok.

Height, body shape (muscles, tone and ratios), hair, facial features are like a car specifics report...if you are rich enough for a mercedes you dont settle for a fiat just cause you had fun driving it once.