“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Height and hair

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,685
Since quite a few men have social anxiety and do not know how to act with women without making a fool of themselves, I’m wondering;

If all men were relatively the same height and all men had all their hair, would men automatically know how to act with women or would they still be anxious?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,388
Reaction score
5,126
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There is a genetic component that affects anxiety or neuroticism.

But upbringing is a very big factor. Did the guy come from a good family, and was he properly socialized with other people? Otherwise, he could end up anxious around women, and he would not know how to act around women.

All else being equal, such as height/hair etc., my money is on the guy with the better upbringing or better family life growing up.
 
Last edited:
Top