Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

heh..what a b*tch!

Egyptian dude 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
sup ppl...been a while eh...?

k well unto my problem...

im walkin this chick to class whom i really like,it doesnt go well andse seems kinda flaky, mind you this isnt teh first time i have spoken to her, its just been a while and all, so after it didnt go well i talk to her again and ask her to walk with me to get a soda and she makes all this BS about why she can go. i say ok and go get my soda, what happened was after lunch durig 5th period, im walkng back to my service class after an errand and i notice her walking across my path about 20 feet in front of me, i pretend i dont see her and look at my pass so i notice from my eye that she has put her folder up against her face and wlaks on by and after she leaves my sight she takes it back off... im like ''wtf she do that for???'' my prob is should i just forget about her b*tcha*s or i should try to get to the end of why shed do that cuz i was ma and still am and would love to cal her on it...

what do you think...?

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT the *****, and next time u see her, go upto her and give her a right cross and knock her ass out, and be like "wheres u folder now b*tch":D

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah just forget about these types of bytches!

Believe me, trying to deal with her will just leave you frustrated. It's for your own good.

However in my experience, ignoring these type of bytches will only get them to want your attention back, and its DAMN ANNOYING. They keep interrupting you to tell you something in the middle of your conversations with other people, act all stuck-up around you, basically its just plain annoying. I usually just try to avoid them.

Man, I feel p1ssed off now!

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started, and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad."
^^ LOL

Oh and, she seems like a stupid s!ut to me. Definitely not worth your time or effort, just try and ignore her as much as you can, i think thats your best plan of action :D

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! Long time no see egyptian...

i would light her on fire and laugh hysterically.

But you should just next her.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 20P02
next time u see her, go upto her and give her a right cross and knock her ass out, and be like "wheres u folder now b*tch":D

OH MY GOD ROLLING ON THE FVCKING FLOOR LAUGING MY A$$ OFF!!!

"Where's your folder now *****?!"

In all seriousness, if she ever talks to you again, say, "Why are you talking to me?" In a very pissed off too good for her way, if she pulls anything, rip on her hardcore.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cant think of a user name

However in my experience, ignoring these type of bytches will only get them to want your attention back, and its DAMN ANNOYING. They keep interrupting you to tell you something in the middle of your conversations with other people, act all stuck-up around you, basically its just plain annoying. I usually just try to avoid them.

Man, I feel p1ssed off now!
I am experiencing this thing right now!! This girl I know is acting really snotty to me around her friends because I have started paying more attention to her friends(we are in the same circle of friends).

At first I thought she just really hated me, But she use to really like me and joke with me and stuff....and as far as I know, I haven't been rude to her in anyway.

Now she is acting all snotty to me. So maybe its because I have limited my attention towards her :D

Egyptian dude 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
update... she sees me the next day and comes up to the stuent store to buy sumthin...she sees me and waves hello at me and says hi? i wave back but im confused??? whats up with her???

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hrmm.... maybe you were standing near somebody she hates, and the folder thing was directed to somebody else.

It's possible...

Or it might be because girls are ****in' weird.

Egyptian dude 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
not possible because it was in the between periods and we were like the only ppl there...