Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Heart wound re-opened!!!!

RobLB

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maverick001
Maybe after X-Mas you might want to think about leaving that small town of yours, if possible. New year, new beginnings, new surroundings, larger pool of women for you to swim in, etc. The best way to get over a woman is to get over another one, as they say.
Yes, I have thought of this but,....my dad and I own a business here and I have a 5yr old daughter here as well. Plus my parents are in their 70's and my dad has had 2 heart bypasses and is not doing very well now so right now I am trying to spend as much time with him and my mom.

Just to let everybody know it's not my divorce that I am referring to it's the relationship a had right after it. My divorce was hard, but we both knew it was coming so we basically sat down and talked about what was best for our daughter and now we still talk and are great friends. Not to say it wasn't tough, cause it was, especially seeing another man pick-up your daughter and living in the very house, you built, with what was once your family.

It happened in October last year right before the holidays and I think I didnt do any "self evaluation" before I jumped into another relationship only to have the same problem from my marriage be the downfall of this relationship as well,..communication. Thats why I think it hurts the most because deep down I know that it is mostly my fault my relationships have failed. But I can also look at it in a good way too. All this has finally made me realize my communication problem and hopefully when the next train comes around I will be ready!!

And thank god for this board and all the people on it!! You guys(and girl) have been very helpful and inspirational to me. :) :)

The Anti Dr Phil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Washington, DC/Barcelona, Spain (6 mos in the US &
Rob...I can be pretty hard-core with my verbiage, but you seem genuinely hurt by this woman, so I'm going to soften my tone. That said, this is only my 3rd post in on this forum so you guys may see me bandying about every so often.

In my humble opinion, something you said might driven her to him. You piqued her interests by saying, "stay way from that guy because he's slept with every woman in town". Those words portrayed him as an alpha male, and now she's curious to find out why every fricken woman in that small town just HAD to have a piece of him. In my opinion, you also displayed a hint of insecurity by suggesting that she stay away from him in order to not make herself pivy to his advances. By doing so, you subconciously (in her mind) placed him higher on the pecking order than yourself. I'm sure she heard the whispers from everyone else, but your words may have left a lasting "courious" impression on her brain.

My theory is this: 96.3% of women out there are insecure. And after ending a lenghty relationship, some women need to feel that endorphine rush or "ego boost" in order to raise their self esteem. This is neccessary in order to allow them to quickly get back in the "game" - to bury the past. And what's the easiest way to boost a woman's self esteem? By having men fawn over them or give chase, thus validating her feminitity or sexuality. And what's an even better way to do so? To have a man who has repeatedly proven his sexual worth to many women in a small area, now nipping at her glass slippers. To have the biggest catch of all the town's alpha males - the untameable & unconquerable beast - the challenge of all challenges, giving chase and whispering sweet nothings in her ear. A male proven in battle with scars, war stories, medals of bravery, and badges of honor on his resume. And now that she's free and throwing caution to the wind??????

I can get really down and dirty with this, and I can go a lot further, but I will stop here because you are obviously healing from this situation. But if I were you, I'd try to move on as quickly as possible, and start dating as many women as possible - as soon as possible. Gotta take a deep breath, lose that conscious of yours, and move on my friend.

Last edited:

RobLB

Banned
Reaction score
Wow!! That kinda hurt,...it's ok though, maybe I need a kick in the b$lls!!!!

RobLB

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
That entire scene where she saw you and waived was nothing more than her playing her Big Joker so to speak.. letting you know someone else was getting YOUR pvssy.
Well I'm pretty sure this is not the case. I happened to see him last night with his cousin, which is a girl/friend of mine in the same bar. She came over and sat with me and told me again that they are just friends. In fact the Saturday night I saw her, he ended up leaving her in the bar and leaving with someone else,..which I thought was pretty funny. She(his cousin) told me he is interested in somebody else that is alot younger than she is anyhow.

I don't know why I am having relapses about this chic anyhow. Sometimes I wish I was an as$hole like some guys I know and I could blow this sh!t off but I guess my heart is bigger than my brain!! I think I just need to get some, hell it's been 3 months. Not to sound gay or anything but I just haven't felt like getting any lately!! WTF is the deal with that????

I am supposed to meet with this girl tonight i met a couple of weeks ago that is pretty hot. She's got this crazy energy radiating around her!!

We'll see.....

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RobLB
Yes, I have thought of this but,....my dad and I own a business here and I have a 5yr old daughter here as well. Plus my parents are in their 70's and my dad has had 2 heart bypasses and is not doing very well now so right now I am trying to spend as much time with him and my mom.

Just to let everybody know it's not my divorce that I am referring to it's the relationship a had right after it. My divorce was hard, but we both knew it was coming so we basically sat down and talked about what was best for our daughter and now we still talk and are great friends. Not to say it wasn't tough, cause it was, especially seeing another man pick-up your daughter and living in the very house, you built, with what was once your family.

It happened in October last year right before the holidays and I think I didnt do any "self evaluation" before I jumped into another relationship only to have the same problem from my marriage be the downfall of this relationship as well,..communication. Thats why I think it hurts the most because deep down I know that it is mostly my fault my relationships have failed. But I can also look at it in a good way too. All this has finally made me realize my communication problem and hopefully when the next train comes around I will be ready!!

And thank god for this board and all the people on it!! You guys(and girl) have been very helpful and inspirational to me. :) :)
Ah, I see. Yeah, it would be difficult to leave with all those ties.

At least you`re being man enough to recognize your part in the relationship(s) breaking down and kudos for that. This will make a difference in the quality of your next relationship and it will be better.

Try to have as much fun in your locale and keep us posted.

Cheers,
Mav

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well walking out the bar there sits my ex with a guy that I warned her about when we were dating because he's slept with every woman in town(small town) and she would always tell me she could never go out with him. And of course she waves at me as I walk by.
I learned the translation of this the HARD way. "I would never go out with him" actually REALLY means, "One day I will be fukking his brains out". TWICE this happened that a girlfriend told me some variation of that exact line, and BOTH times they cheated on me with the very person they said they would NEVER hook up with.

If a woman ever says this to you, it means she is THINKING ABOUT SEX with this other person. Next time you hear this WATCH YOUR BACK.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes,..that is pretty much it. But seeing her with that loser wouldn't bother as much as seeing her with a respectable guy
Get this.

My last relationship ended because I caught my ex "hanging out with" her new male "friend" at all hours of the night, and even when I busted her cold she lied straight to my face.

The worst part about the whole thing was, this guy she was seeing (the one in my past post who she said she would never, ever consider dating):

A) Owns an El Camino
B) Can't even DRIVE the car because he lost his license
C) Supposedly has some kind of tumor thing growing on the side of his head
D) Is in his late 20's and still waiting tables

These are all of the reasons she gave me why she would never hook up with him, but I caught her at his house at 4 am one night....hmmmmm....

The point is, why would she risk her relationship with a successful, stable, ambitious guy who has everything this other guy who is a loser? Who knows???? It disappointed the hell out of me to think that a loser like that could move in on my territory, so I'm in a similar boat. Hope everything works out for you.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Maverick001
Hey RobLB,

Just spend your time with your friends and family and surround yourself with that support and kinship.

Maybe after X-Mas you might want to think about leaving that small town of yours, if possible. New year, new beginnings, new surroundings, larger pool of women for you to swim in, etc. The best way to get over a woman is to get over another one, as they say.

Yeah, divorce is a grind, but it will pass. It will get better, guaranteed. I know what of I speak because I just got through one myself. You`re going to be allright.

Cheers,
Mav
Great freaking post. In this one horse town I reside in, "Anchorage" there is aproximatley a 6-7 to 1 male to female ratio. For a woman, that is like a virtual sexual smorgasbord. She can literally date/f**K seven different men in a week. The attitudes of the women reflect this male to female ratio. An average looking woman, with a pretty face, a pair of tits, a thin waist and a "bubble" a$$ is literally Carmen Electra. She has men (three at a time) knocking over chairs to light her cigarette (while she simply giggles at the absudrity). She never pays for drinks, and can name the places she wants to eat (free) dinners at. All in exchange for the pink of course. She gets a massive ego, her cell rings off the hook, and she only sleeps alone when she feels like it.

Lets take a look at this situation in a new perspective. Lets say the woman above is named "Lilly" "Lilly" now moves to a bigger town, say Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, Beverly Hills, Oahu, Hawaii, or maybe New York City.......What happens now. Well, her smaller bra size, the fact that she has no tan, and doesnt play in the gym, means that her legs arent that quite as toned/ hott when compared to a woman 3 years younger, who lives in the tanning salon, and the gym, has the legs of a Playmate, and the face of an angel. Lets say that she is in a nighclub/bar, where there are 25 of these gym/beach bunnies, and herself, and 25 guys. She all of a sudden goes from a commodity, to a number. She finds herself lighting her own cigarettes, buying her own (GASP!) drinks, and even leaving alone. She finds herself sparking conversations with available men, and finds herself "****-blocked" by other women! She leaves the bar/nighclub alone to possibly sleep alone, and not by choice. Or, she finds men that will f**k her, and then ignore her the next time she is seen out.

Lets look at a man, in a similar situation. "Brad" "Brad" in Anchorage is kind of fu*ked. And not the way he wants to get f*cked. He is an average joe, with a decent job, hopes dreams and aspirations. In Anchorage, he isnt meeting women, and when he does, has to compete with 5-6 other men for her time, attention, affection, ect. Lots of time at different spots, and lots of time going home alone. Finally, "Brad" pays off some bills, and packs his sh*t, and gets the Hell out of Anchorage. Lets say he chooses, Oahu, gets a similar job to the one he had in Anchorage. Now, women are women there are still gold diggers, and still shallow, and still as warped as they are in Anchorage, but there exists a one to one ratio, AND of different cultures, some Hawaiian, some Far Eastern, some European, some American. And then there is the height of the tourist season, and tons of drunk women, out to have a "good time" sans the boyfriend, and hubbys.

"Brad" is going to have a "funner" time in Oahu than Anchorage, meeting and bedding women just do the math, and you'll see why. Yes, he still needs to have confidence approaching them, and use Kino and flirt, body language, the whole 9 yards. But if he is going to go salmon snagging, he is better off doing it in a big river where they are spawning, than a stagnant pond.

RobLB

Banned
Reaction score
Hehehehehe,...great post,...I really wish I could move. This town does have alot of pretty women in it though, but all the older more mature ones are taken. I'm just not going to worry about it right now,...I'm sure there is someone here for me and when it happens it will happen...

Of course I wish the ex would move out of town cause I'm getting tired of seeing her. I used to want to be able to have that chance of seeing her but now I have realized that I am much better off not seeing her,..as I realized 2 weeks ago.

I've got the prettiest girl in town anyhow,...my little girl!

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Beat the devil.....This goes out to Rob

Originally posted by Jcrew
Rob-

I had the same expereince happen to me a few years back. After a year, my girlfriend and I broke up. Then a few months later I go to a bar one friday night and out-of-the-blue I see my girlfriend with another guy. They are kissing passionately. The two lovebirds are looking like they are in love. My heart fell to the floor. I was a nervous wreck. I wanted to yell at her to stop kissing him! I wanted to be with her..not him! Anyway, I left the bar after 10 minutes of beign tortured by seeing my old girlfriend kissing another man.

I went home that night and I was very upset. I couldnt sleep at all because I knew they were going to make love that night. I layed in my bed alone and could hear the passionate lovemaking and moaning sounds in my head. Another man making love to the women I truly loved. It was slowly driving my insane.

Then I realized women are truly DEVILS. They enjoy torturing you. They enjoy knowing that you find them sexy. They enjoy messing with your mind. Women can make you feel high then low. Women can be the ultimate drug.

The only way to BEAT THE DEVIL is to BE THE DEVIL. In other words always play the card of contempt.
......Laugh at them, mock them, tease them, humiliate them, relax with them...but NEVER EVER take a woman seriously.

From now on Rob, take a "I dont care attitude," Smile at the world. 100 years from now none of this is going to matter. Work on self esteem. Then go out and meet women. Forget about falling in love. Just have fun, be secure in yourself by not needing anyone, and enjoy life. Because life truly is short.
Whoa! Let`s get a little perspective here.

All things begin with the self. All achievements. All triumphs. All failures. Change your thinking, change yourself, change the results you`re getting.

WOMEN ARE NOT THE ENEMY. Wrong thinking and wrong attitudes are.

Women are complementary to men and vice versa. This is most definitely about needs and wants. Both occupy a very lofty place in the apprehensions of man and Nature. Perfectly normal and natural impulses and desires that if denied, are done so to the detriment of all. Rather, such things should be given their full expression in mature and responsible ways. That is the point.

Man is not meant to be a usurper of anyone`s dignity or respect, especially his own. Rather, a man should create a "playground" where both are preserved and protected, allowing both him and the women in his life to "play". Be that his girlfriend, mistress, wife, casual sex partner, whatever. Any and all of that is fine, as long as all involved are up for it.

The woman or women that a man chooses are a direct reflection of him. Consider the value of the women with a man and you determine his value and character.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav

tomzel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you're going through...it sucks, but if you let that rule your life it will really keep you from meeting someone new. Chicks can see a hurt guy a mile away and they won't come near you. Just suck it up man and remember that every dog has his day...and the roles may be reversed. Some day you'll have a hottie that treats you well and she'll see you out with her. The guy who has had every women in town will get tired of her too.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Beat the devil.....This goes out to Rob

Rob-

I had the same expereince happen to me a few years back. After a year, my girlfriend and I broke up. Then a few months later I go to a bar one friday night and out-of-the-blue I see my girlfriend with another guy. They are kissing passionately. The two lovebirds are looking like they are in love. My heart fell to the floor. I was a nervous wreck. I wanted to yell at her to stop kissing him! I wanted to be with her..not him! Anyway, I left the bar after 10 minutes of beign tortured by seeing my old girlfriend kissing another man.

I went home that night and I was very upset. I couldnt sleep at all because I knew they were going to make love that night. I layed in my bed alone and could hear the passionate lovemaking and moaning sounds in my head. Another man making love to the women I truly loved. It was slowly driving my insane.

Then I realized women are truly DEVILS. They enjoy torturing you. They enjoy knowing that you find them sexy. They enjoy messing with your mind. Women can make you feel high then low. Women can be the ultimate drug.

The only way to BEAT THE DEVIL is to BE THE DEVIL. In other words always play the card of contempt.
......Laugh at them, mock them, tease them, humiliate them, relax with them...but NEVER EVER take a woman seriously.

From now on Rob, take a "I dont care attitude," Smile at the world. 100 years from now none of this is going to matter. Work on self esteem. Then go out and meet women. Forget about falling in love. Just have fun, be secure in yourself by not needing anyone, and enjoy life. Because life truly is short.
Well, you know what they say...."Living well is the best revenge" If there is one thing that drives a woman nuts, it's seeing you with another woman, in public, doing to her, what she was doing to the guy.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Maverick

Women lie, deceive, quietly make you believe you are there hero, act faithful, and will do anything to seduce you into beleiving their own BS. NEVER LISTEN TO A WOMAN. NEVER BELEIVE A WOMAN. AND NEVER PUT YOUR FAITH IN A WOMAN.

Again never take a woman seriously because it is all BS.
I have this theory.

It basically states that NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAYS, you are nothig more than a chunk of flesh that is filling her needs AT THAT MOMENT IN TIME.

Right up until I had the falling out with my ex she always gave me the impression that I was the sun, the moon and the stars. It's funny how when the next "chunk of flesh" comes along that meets her basic criteria I go from being "the sun, moon and stars" to "chopped liver" in about .0472823 seconds.

I'm not bitter.....I'm realistic. It's happened to me and my friends WAY too many times.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Maverick

In the bible, Eve convinced Adam to eat the fruit from the the Tree of Knowledge. When God found out she did this.....HE cursed them both.

Women are DEVILS.

I will not change my thinking because the more I beleive this the more I see the truth. Out of 100 girls I haVe dated not one of them was genuinely SINCERE and honest. I have slept with married women, fiances, and single women. Women want more, more, more, more. If they cant have more, they are gone, gone gone.

Women lie, deceive, quietly make you believe you are there hero, act faithful, and will do anything to seduce you into beleiving their own BS. NEVER LISTEN TO A WOMAN. NEVER BELEIVE A WOMAN. AND NEVER PUT YOUR FAITH IN A WOMAN.

Again never take a woman seriously because it is all BS.
Jcrew,

You`re entitled to your view and frame of reference, both of which I don`t subscribe to.

Adam and Eve were both meant to reside in an earthly estate, this is why they had bodies, had to eat, sleep, etc. and so from my perspective the interpretation that they and by extension all humans after them are somehow cursed is misguided at best or disingenuous at worst. This is my opinion and everyone is free to believe as they like as far as their own faith is concerned.

Now getting back to the topic at hand, you will find what you seek. If anyone truly believes that there are no good women out there for them, that all women are going to deceive and be insincere, is it such a shock that`s what they find?!

My experience has been that for the most part, and there have been exceptions to be sure, there are good, decent women out there. You just have to make the effort to find them.

It`s like this. You can pick up the apples that have fallen onto the ground because it`s easy and requires minimal effort. However, the apples you want are the ones in the tree at the top. To get those requires a different mindset and the rewards of course are that much greater too.

The choice is yours. Expect the best and then watch it happen.

Cheers,
Mav