Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Heard if from the horses mouth

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was at my cousins house today. He is married to a nice girl. I told her about a Russian chick I am talking to who resides over seas. She told me not to ever bring her to the USA. She told me that when a woman gets exposed to men in big cities they want to explore. She came from a small town in the upper northeast. She was very sheltered until college. She got with the first decent guy she met in orientation. He was ok but anytime a more handsome guy would flirt with her, she would be very receptive. She was always wondering if she was missing out by not being with the more handsome guy. It was overwhelming. After her and that guy broke up she went through a hoe phase. Now she is in her mid 30's and has done it all. She says that when guys hit on her now she is desensitized to it. There is no temptation.

The catch 22 is that you cant settle down with a female until she has gotten her heart broken after experimenting with Chads. The paradox is that after experimenting with Chad, she is not mentally fit to settle down with. The only way to keep a modern girl is to live in a very small town with limited options. Keep her in the boring town she grew up in. Keep her in close proximity to her parents village/ town. Dang, this is depressing.

What makes this even more scary is that my sister told me the same damn thing the night before. She said girls want to explore when they move to big cities. She explained that its just part of the game. FML....all want is a kid without getting legally wrecked. I cant even get that lol.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to agree.

I was born and raised in a small town. It's a nice life. Like you said, if you can keep the small town girl IN a small town...that's perfect.

They don't have h0e'ish tendencies in Small Town America.
Yes exactly. I think they are unimpressed with most of the men in these small towns. They view these men as mediocre and unsophisticated.

If you can keep them in that town you are golden. This is assuming that they were not the town bike. There are 2 types of women in small towns. The sheltered ones, and the town bikes.

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its human nature to desire the “exotic”.
-Italian supercars are mainly bought by non Italians.
- French fries are mainly eaten by non French
- American GIs were coveted by English ladies more than local guys during and after WW2.
- We spend billions each year on exotic holidays, yet people in those exotic locations aspire to come to our own countries on vacation.

We romanticise and value things that are foreign to our immediate environments.
In the same vein, women from small towns crave city boys, because they seem out of reach, exciting, “exotic”.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Italian supercars are mainly bought by non Italians.
- French fries are mainly eaten by non French
- American GIs were coveted by English ladies more than local guys during and after WW2.
- We spend billions each year on exotic holidays, yet people in those exotic locations aspire to come to our own countries on vacation.

We romanticise and value things that are foreign to our immediate environments.
In the same vein, women from small towns crave city boys, because they seem out of reach, exciting, “exotic”.
Good point. Very true. I tell guys that in order to get sex, dont go to exotic places but go to places where you are exotic. I used to live on an exotic island and barely got any play. This is because I looked like the locals lol.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was at my cousins house today. He is married to a nice girl. I told her about a Russian chick I am talking to who resides over seas. She told me not to ever bring her to the USA. She told me that when a woman gets exposed to men in big cities they want to explore. She came from a small town in the upper northeast. She was very sheltered until college. She got with the first decent guy she met in orientation. He was ok but anytime a more handsome guy would flirt with her, she would be very receptive. She was always wondering if she was missing out by not being with the more handsome guy. It was overwhelming. After her and that guy broke up she went through a hoe phase. Now she is in her mid 30's and has done it all. She says that when guys hit on her now she is desensitized to it. There is no temptation.

The catch 22 is that you cant settle down with a female until she has gotten her heart broken after experimenting with Chads. The paradox is that after experimenting with Chad, she is not mentally fit to settle down with. The only way to keep a modern girl is to live in a very small town with limited options. Keep her in the boring town she grew up in. Keep her in close proximity to her parents village/ town. Dang, this is depressing.

What makes this even more scary is that my sister told me the same damn thing the night before. She said girls want to explore when they move to big cities. She explained that its just part of the game. FML....all want is a kid without getting legally wrecked. I cant even get that lol.
Getting married to any woman is a huge financial risk, especially in the USA. When she steps out on you, however, long that takes, you're gonna get hosed. Just ask Bill Gates. If you do have to do it, make sure she signs a prenup.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl with whom I for now have no romantic interest was telling me about her escapades and having had an open relationship in her early twenties. Now at age 27 she's changing gears. I described that all my relationships have been quite Christian and she agreed that it was perhaps better that way. *epiphany bell goes ding*

Open relationships fix a problem that you don't really have in your early twenties.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was raised in a small town and this isn't exactly true. Sure there are elements to it, but people are going to be people and they are going to socialize. I've found small town people to be MOST social, because they actually have to train that skill, due to a lack of things in general to do or even talk about. Being sheltered is being sheltered, no matter where you are.

In general big cities are breeding grounds for all sorts of debauchery. If you're wanting to raise kids you aren't going to do that (well) in a city. You need to be in the suburbs at minimum.

And here's another little tidbit for you.....ALL girls want Chad. So you're best bet is doing what it takes to become more like Chad, rather than trying to manipulate the environment.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My daughters Mom & I got together in about 1999-2000 This was in a town in the UK(our towns are still quite big)

we had our daughter in 2006, her mom & I were close, she had her faults but she looked after the house, we had no outside forces, it was just the two of us. We barely used the internet.

As soon as she got Social Media in 2009 she turned into the Vilest woman I have ever come across, everybit of her behaviour was on steroids, even to her own parents.

We used to split up/rekindle a lot aswell after this, the old blue pill me thought women cried round their moms, and men just went miserable and propped up a bar drunk, till closing time.

Little did I know how Much D they are taking raw., and also women dont care about putting the family back together. until there ready to.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I tend to agree.

I was born and raised in a small town. It's a nice life. Like you said, if you can keep the small town girl IN a small town...that's perfect.

They don't have h0e'ish tendencies in Small Town America.
Yep. I'm from a town with a population of 620,...not 620k,...just 620. The town I went to HS was 1200. A lot of the people (men included) that moved to larger areas self-desctucted. Some of them moved back to near the home area eventually. Some are dead.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
In general big cities are breeding grounds for all sorts of debauchery. If you're wanting to raise kids you aren't going to do that (well) in a city. You need to be in the suburbs at minimum.

And here's another little tidbit for you.....ALL girls want Chad. So you're best bet is doing what it takes to become more like Chad, rather than trying to manipulate the environment.
I have come to the conclusion that women have far less self control than a mature man does. They fall for any temptation if it is in front of them long enough. Just take something as simple as drinking at some bar with a band playing. I see more guys who can drink up to a point and then stop themselves, but the women drink till they throw up and you have to carry them out over your shoulder. And just for anyone with a Christian background,...it was Eve who listened to the snake,...not Adam.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was always wondering if she was missing out by not being with the more handsome guy. It was overwhelming. After her and that guy broke up she went through a hoe phase. Now she is in her mid 30's and has done it all. She says that when guys hit on her now she is desensitized to it. There is no temptation.
As soon as she got Social Media in 2009 she turned into the Vilest woman I have ever come across, everybit of her behaviour was on steroids, even to her own parents.

We used to split up/rekindle a lot aswell after this, the old blue pill me thought women cried round their moms, and men just went miserable and propped up a bar drunk, till closing time. Little did I know how Much D they are taking raw.
Hahahahaha, man you guys are so fvcking funny xDD i love you guys!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FML....all want is a kid without getting legally wrecked. I cant even get that lol.
You know man, maybe the "nuclear family model" of living is what's really a wreck? maybe we should be having sex and kids communally instead?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know man, maybe the "nuclear family model" of living is what's really a wreck? maybe we should be having sex and kids communally instead?
Yes I have considered this. Do you think you will be able to handle your communal neighbor banging your gf and vice versa? This is what happens in these communal situations. Or what happens is a harem forms with 1 guy in the commune having all the women. Lol....that would be horrible.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have considered this. Do you think you will be able to handle your communal neighbor banging your gf and vice versa? This is what happens in these communal situations. Or what happens is a harem forms with 1 guy in the commune having all the women. Lol....that would be horrible.
My thought was there would be no relationships as we think of them, so no girlfriends. Since there is no pair commitment, you wouldnt have the problems you describe in this thread and you would solve infidelity on top of that. And the harem thing is how it already works right now lol.

Maybe the desire to pair bond is too strong for this, i dunno.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was at my cousins house today. He is married to a nice girl. I told her about a Russian chick I am talking to who resides over seas. She told me not to ever bring her to the USA.
I'd agree with that. Western culture is toxic to traditional women.

She told me that when a woman gets exposed to men in big cities they want to explore. She came from a small town in the upper northeast. She was very sheltered until college. She got with the first decent guy she met in orientation. He was ok but anytime a more handsome guy would flirt with her, she would be very receptive. She was always wondering if she was missing out by not being with the more handsome guy. It was overwhelming. After her and that guy broke up she went through a hoe phase. Now she is in her mid 30's and has done it all. She says that when guys hit on her now she is desensitized to it. There is no temptation.
Seems typical.

Accurate.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

And thanks to this - I am ¼ American.
My paternal grandmother was known to 'enjoy the company' of US aircrew stationed in England during WW2.
She became pregnant - refused to identify the father - and was sent away to an 'unmarried mother's home' to give birth (It was considered a disgrace to the family to fall pregnant and not marry at the time)
The resulting baby was my Father.
She took the name of the father with her to the grave - All she ever divulged was that he was US bomber crew, and returned to the States after completing his tour of duty.