Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Heard a study about attraction on the radio

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to the radio and I heard about a study done on attraction and what brings connection between the sexes.

Women get connection by associating positive feelings or states of mind and comfort and safety.

Men get connection through stressful events. That's why girl strategy is all about playing hard to get and creating stress. But yeah it's about self respect too and if your going to encourage this thats ghe main theme you should use.

It's interesting cause when I was approaching back before I would always try to get women to get jnto ghe girl strategy stuff to give them higher self esteem and so they would have a better life. I knew it messed me over but I always did it anyways. But when I had a while with a girl ghey would become obsessive. I now figured out its cause they associated me with feelings of confidence and higher self esteem. But if your thinking this may be a good idea to try out it's actually not at all good for getting laid unless you want a relationship with the girl cause shes gonna try for marriage. But it's very good for building attraction and connection. It's good to emphasize the benefits of meditation on iq (23 percent for average meditator if you google iq boost from meditation) and how the brain makes negative emotion centre's smaller improves concentration etc and also fight or flight stress causes loss of memory so its easy to transition into with students. And yeah stress the theme of men find lack of self respect unattractive and self respect is the most important thing for men to be attracted to women. In a situation where you will see the girl a lot for a while this is a very good way to get them to fall for you. I generally am hard to get in that scenario but it's actually very difficult and doesn't work great unless you get the girl drunk and then she will throw herself at you. But im a hardcore Chad so I have some advantages.

It's also easy to transition to this theme if you tell them gheir personality type because you can make it about self growth. And we all know lots about attraction anyways so it's a really interesting topic. And you can take them to the bookstore in mall approaching and show them girl strategy books etc.

I've been experimenting recently with telling them about hypnosis too. It's working well. Cause you can tweak the **** out of your personality to like limitless extents with hypnosis from YouTube. That's what I've been doing.

So basically to summarize if you encourage self growth type stuff and you persuade them to do it they will associate you with feelings of confidence and high self esteem which is a huge part of how they develop connection romantically. But it's gonna take some grinding. Luckily they all follow the same game plan. But female strategy dating sites are hard to get into.