"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Heading to the mall

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Those of you with good style, perhaps you could give me some suggestions on where to shop.

The stores at the mall I'm going to are:

Target,
JC Penney
The GAP
Old Navy
American Eagle (?)
Champs

Not great choices. If I wanted to hit up some of the nicer stores I'd have to spend about an hour or so commuting to the richer part of the county. That won't happen today, but I could go there next week.

Oh yeah, and how many pairs of pants do you guys have? I guess I have 5 or so, but I'm not sure if that's enough.

Thanks.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Ugh all those stores you listed blow balls.

I have 16, count em, 16 pairs of jeans. I only wear like 9-10 of em tho.

Im goin to the mall today to i gotta pick up a new pimped outfit.

Why not just go to all the stores and see if you like anything.
 

Jimbo2k

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2003
Messages
445
Reaction score
1
Urban Trade has some nice Billabong/Quicksilver clothing, thought it is expensive. Just bought a Billabong hoodie-sweater for $80
(In Canada)
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
That's bordering on metrosexuality, Julian =)

And yeah, I know they blow balls.
 
Top