"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Head vs. Heart

homey72

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Ok fellas here's the dilemna. I was really into this chick earlier in the summer but things didn't work out. She isn't sticking around and we had our issues. That was about 1 month ago. We haven't seen each other since then, haven't spoken, etc... So I go to my boy's 4th party and guess who's there, we talk for a little while and it looks like things may be picking up.

Now here's the deal, I really had feelings for this one, in fact seeing her was actually a bad thing because it messed with my head. I have about 3 regulars that are in the rotation and one even seemed promising. At the 4th, I was working this older woman but was distracted by this original girls "noise". What's worse, all the effort I put into setting up the harem, guess what, now I don't care. So what the F do you do, the head says "Next" the heart says "Find a Way".

Maybe a pep talk from the pros is all I need.

Late,
Homey:confused:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJmonster

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2003
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
oregon, US
It sounds to me like you just want the girl who didn't stick around and has issues, because she is a challenge to you. I think your head is playing tricks on you, your heart has nothing to do with it.
 

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
2
Location
Down South. Between the Y junction.
There will always be a tug of war between your heart and your head and its own internal conflicts. Your heart is telling you that you had feelings for her but your heart is weary and cautious. Your head is telling you, you dun need this trouble, but it is also telling you that you need this challenge, because its unfinished business. Its one fcuked up situation, with no one solution fits all.

But never let your head or heart make you act AFC.
 

homey72

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
The rub

Ain't that the rub, it's the ones that are a challenge that you want. Once you get them you lose interest. And why is it the ones that are a challenge are always such a disaster. I always said we should set up a support group to keep DJs from going AFC.:D

-Homey
 
Top