"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

He used his dad as his wingman

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by Macking101
by what you said to those guys who you "THINK" were trying to hit on you, it sounds like your a little stuck up
Like I said. I don't really think they were trying to hit on me... or anyone for that matter. (did you only read the first post or the whole thread?) It wouldn't really make sense to use THAT as your pickup move. But it was just too surreal to be true, so I figured they're trying to do SOMETHING... whatever it is, I don't know... I didn't say "does it ever work to get you chicks?" I said "does it ever work?" ... to do whatever the **** they were trying to do. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2003
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
52
Malibu,

Thanks for your reply. It seems that while AW's are not fun they can get you into the VIP lounge where you can meet guys you otherwise wouldn't. That's probably my sister's game plan, too.

Sine you cleared up my q. I will answer yours for you. That was a real scene, my father would pull that sh!t on me when I was young. Basically he's punishing his son for not stepping up by making a fool of him. The idea is, "If you are not gonna do it yourself, son, I will do it for you. Let me show you how it is done." If the father is a charming VIP type, he will get the digits, I don't care if the girl is 24 and he is 54. Think of a senator and his intern, if you will. Then he will turn to his son and say, "You see, son, it is just that easy."

A1
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by A1SteakSauce
Malibu,

Thanks for your reply. It seems that while AW's are not fun they can get you into the VIP lounge where you can meet guys you otherwise wouldn't. That's probably my sister's game plan, too.
I can usually get into the VIP room anyway... there really isn't anything too "VIP" about the VIP room usually anyway. And I can't say I'd ever hang out with an AW for that purpose, but I guess what I'm saying is every cloud has a silver lining? I guess I do owe the AW though, because I don't know if I actually would have gotten in on my own this time and I definitely met guys I otherwise wouldn't have... I met some of the Yankees. That would have been really exciting for me if I cared at all about baseball, ha ha...
 
Top