“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

HBs with ugly men

NZ guy212

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2003
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
New Zealand
Man you wouldn't be the only one to notice HB with ugly guys.

But having said that Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but they be holding some pretty ugly ****ers from time to time.

Seriously though looks ain't everything to a girl that doesn't mean they don't want a good looker but there's more to it than that. If you as a guy can be what they want then it really won't matter what you look like.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by becker
I'm sensing you have a lot of inner anger or unresolved issues...

I just made an attempt to try to explain what I wrote. It's not like I put much thought into it, it was late at night, I wrote something, that's it. Get over it.
I use powerful words to describe states, I aint bitter towards you or any other jackass who posts and then wonders WHY he posted.
Next time place *useless rumbling* next to the subject :)
 

PUA_GUY

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by MVPlaya
AH! You're a Brit! I knew it! No one else would be so stuck up.

Btw., its pAImAI, not pAiMAi. And the Mystery Method is the most analytical stuff I've ever seen in my life.
No your WRONG, Im from Australia... and for your info im not Australian either!
If you wonna call me stuck up then be it, i call it "blatantly honest"!

And from now on Im gonna be on YOUR ass too watching if you leave out a capital letter somewhere...

MM has its bad and good points, what you need to do is grab many methods/styles and make up your own that best suits you.
 

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2003
Messages
586
Reaction score
0
This post sucks......

It sucks because instead of coming up with ridiculous theories and conjectures, those 'ugly guys' went after what they wanted...Girls would rather have an uglier guy with a 'take charge' attitude than some wimpy effeminate more attractive guy...
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Originally posted by DankNuggs
This post sucks......

It sucks because instead of coming up with ridiculous theories and conjectures, those 'ugly guys' went after what they wanted...Girls would rather have an uglier guy with a 'take charge' attitude than some wimpy effeminate more attractive guy...
I second that sentiment!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2003
Messages
355
Reaction score
2
Location
Boston, MA
This post does suck.

If you are confident about yourself and secure, what does it matter if you see a HB9 walking down the street with an "ugly" dude? Why does that make you mad? It should make you happy to think that there are ALOT of HB's out there who don't need to go out with a guy that looks like Brad Pitt.
 

becker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
4
Originally posted by DankNuggs
This post sucks......

It sucks because instead of coming up with ridiculous theories and conjectures, those 'ugly guys' went after what they wanted...Girls would rather have an uglier guy with a 'take charge' attitude than some wimpy effeminate more attractive guy...
You're right, this post does suck, but then again, looking on the bright side, look at what you realized by reading it. It wasn't as bad as it seemed...
 

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2002
Messages
902
Reaction score
3
Location
london, England
Originally posted by becker
Ok, I have a theory here about hot women who seem to be with who we deem "uglier" men.

Basically, the way I see it, these uglier men are often the uglier guys with better looking friends. The girl may use the uglier friend to get to the hot guy, but ultimately, they have trouble talking with the better looking friend while at the same time getting to know the ugly guy better, who happens to be a pretty cool guy.

Anyways, just a thought for you guys out there who aren't great looking, you may win the game if you have good looking buddies and you go out with them.

Then again, maybe I'm just rambling. I haven't been to this board for a while...
Why don't you just go up to her and ask her why she has such a horrendous taste in men
 
Top