Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HBs that only pick *****-whipped men

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a disturbing trend at my college for the past year. Some of you might remember me ranting about the guy my ex-oneitis eventually chose to be her bf. He was so whipped that he wore her clothes (she's goth) to fit in with her clique and had no opinions of his own; whatever she liked or hated, he felt obligated to feel the same way. One year later and they're still together. The fact that she encourages that behavior makes me glad I walked.
This week I spotted this one eunuch holding an Hb's coffee while she was rummaging through her pack. That girl was a vocal man-hater and this flunky is always following her around like a baby duckling with its mother. Another case is this asian HB at my film class who also has her own personal flunky always at her side.
Seeing this castrato-like behavior being tolerated makes my stomach turn. What the hell is going on here?!!

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As sherlock holmes would say

"Elementray my dear".

This is too easy.

These are woman who like to flirt are they not? With the men they choose, they are able to contiune to be the freaky flirts that they are as well as have something to go home to, and I do mean "something".

You don't want to be in this type of relationship. The whole time the man doesn't know if the the woman is cheating or not, and the woman honestly doesn't know if she WILL cheat or not. She has no respect for the man, he worships her, it's just not the situtation you want to be in.

I guarantee you if you would have went up to them and talked to them you probably could have gotten at least 1 of their phone numbers.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker

I guarantee you if you would have went up to them and talked to them you probably could have gotten at least 1 of their phone numbers.
You're probably right, but their queen bee antics are so outrageous that I get severely turned off. I don't want to associate with women who are like this.

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just because women see how far they can go doesn't mean they don't resent you for it. you should be happy you didn't get with this chick, but that certainly doesn't mean she likes guys that act like this dude. id be kinda pissed if she chose this guy over you and you're saying he's a real loser. point is, women are born with a certain instinct to find men. some of the most vehemant man-haters are the ones who gave up searching for a good man and/or got skrewed over way to many times. since they don't run into very many real men than they treat most badly and/or use them, but they will still fall for a real man.

Reaction score
Masculine hors are only looking for effeminate men - a real man wouldn't tolerate their demands and would pounce on them as soon as there was any hint of disrespect! These masculine hos pick their targets carefully!