Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB9 massage girl

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last weekend I went for my first massage in a long time. Talking legit massage, what I do is very physically demanding so figured I should treat myself for working months nonstop. This girl just started up doing massages out of a subleased spot in a salon. She started following my businesses IG page so I booked an appointment. Saw from a couple pictures she posted that she was pretty hot but when I got there I was surprised. Very sexy figure and beautiful face. Could tell she was pretty nervous before and after, maybe just her personality or because she’s nervous being out on her own. Has been doing it 9 years for other businesses. Very good at what she does, felt great all week since but I know my back needs a lot more work.

She told me I should wait about 2 weeks for the next one, so I said in a week I’d message her to see how her schedule is. Tonight she posted on IG so I responded to the post and asked if she had a good time to schedule our next appointment. Will be seeing her again next weekend. Last time we didn’t talk much during the massage, I was honestly just enjoying it so much. This time I’m thinking I’ll see if I can get some info out of her.

She has a picture on her IG page of her and a guy that looks about twice her age lol hard to tell if it’s her dad or a bf. Best way to go about finding out without just asking her out or asking if she’s single? Remember I am also representing my business at the same time so I don’t want to come off as a dbag and have her talking about it in a bad way afterwards if she is with the guy.

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't end up like Robert Kraft lol.
Not even worried about that, wouldn’t fvck her during the appt ever. My business is most important to me so wouldn’t risk getting caught, especially in a small town like this.

Would like to get her out for coffee or drinks and see where it goes from there lol

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going to happen. For one, it’s not ethical. Secondly she only sees you as a client and $$, and lastly she gets hit on all the time by male clients and most likely thinks it’s annoying/creepy. Just enjoy the massage and let go of the fantasy.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think long term instead of short term.

Short term, you shoot you score, or you shoot and miss, she's no longer an asset.

Long term, you keep getting massages, you end up in a few pictures with her that you can later leverage for social proof.

A hot masseuse would be a useful asset in your social circle.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Not going to happen. For one, it’s not ethical. Secondly she only sees you as a client and $$, and lastly she gets hit on all the time by male clients and most likely thinks it’s annoying/creepy. Just enjoy the massage and let go of the fantasy.
I’m going with this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont know her and your oneitising her. If your doing so well for yourself females should be the ones trying to get at you. You just spent alot of thought writing up this post for a babe that may have zero interest in you. Even though you are a client women can become attracted. Thats on her though. You being thirsty and desperate about and all helps you none. Go fvck one of your gf or fwbs who excite you enough and take your mind off this one. Slow your roll when it comes to her. You may be able to bang her. Maybe not but it happens all the time.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Beta fail. Should not have went under the guise of being a client.

Shoulda gamed her off top, let your intentions be known and bang her and then get free massages. Instead u set yourself up to be a beta cuck.

Take note bros these sideways nice guy tactics will always fail you because they come from a failure attitude. You arent assuming the close or taking lead.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beta fail. Should not have went under the guise of being a client.

Shoulda gamed her off top, let your intentions be known and bang her and then get free massages. Instead u set yourself up to be a beta cuck.

Take note bros these sideways nice guy tactics will always fail you because they come from a failure attitude. You arent assuming the close or taking lead.
Yes. Listen to the guys experienced in this situation.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy already went that route. 100% always a fail in this situation? Hmmmm so a client has never banged the business girl? Patient/doctor? Lawyer girl/client.
Maybe not common but come on never say never. Maybe a better approach but ive heard of crazier things happening.
The better approach is to mack her and not become her client.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy already went that route. 100% always a fail in this situation? Hmmmm so a client has never banged the business girl? Patient/doctor? Lawyer girl/client.
Maybe not common but come on never say never. Maybe a better approach but ive heard of crazier things happening.
She probably won’t risk her source of income to bang a dude. that’s what i meant by not ethical in that she’ll get a reputation as not being a serious LMT. There’s codes against this sort of thing. i can almost 100% guarantee she isn’t into him other than as a client, even if she’s acting “flirty.” Like seriously, wake up guys, she can use her looks to gain clients. You think this “HB9” needs to bang clients. Please.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have my doubts this girl is a 9. Not my 9.
Maybe in Asia.
Just like Pook said in his book. There are no rules. Its all theory. That may be the reality in this case.
Attraction is not a choice. Intense enough and what happens?
Your also assuming she thinks he would tell people. If that stops her then what stops a cheater? Fear of being caught? Maybe but not likely.
A wife risks her own family and reputation. What's the diff?
there are no rules but there are choices and consequences. she won’t risk it.

Attraction may not be a choice but acting on it is. i am attracted to my boss but i don’t pursue it. not every urge and need must be satiated now or ever. we have control over behaviors and can think and decide if we want to act on the attraction. sometimes it’s not worth it. sometimes it is. for her, it’s most likely not unless he is a 10 himself or has something more of value to offer than sex. some people do have willpower and are in control and have discipline. some can’t.

Word would get out. people gossip, and love a good story. dude would tell or slip or brag. she may too. anything you want to keep a secret, never tell a soul.

i am willing to make a bet here that she will shoot him down so fast.

Pogejr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go for it bro. Nothing wrong with asking her out for drinks, and if she says no who cares? You can keep going there but I’m sure there are hundreds of other massage parlors in your city.

Ignore the haters and live the life you wanna live.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Not to mention HOW THE FUK CAN YOU AND DID YOU STOP YOURSELF FROM GETTING HARD WHEN SHE WAS MASSAGING YOU?

That beta status is confirmed. Idk about all yall on here but if a hb9 who im attracted to is massaging my 90% naked body im going to be full mast very fast.

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go for it bro. Nothing wrong with asking her out for drinks, and if she says no who cares? You can keep going there but I’m sure there are hundreds of other massage parlors in your city.

Ignore the haters and live the life you wanna live.
To be clear, i am not saying don’t go for it! but be willing to risk losing her as your massage girl. that’s all. i went out with a guy in Sedona who gave me a massage, a LMT. He gave me his card after the session and i called him. but i was very clearly “into” him during the massage. :) And, i am a female so double standard.

Hell, i hope he goes for it! i am just stating his chances are like .01%

Last edited:

SeekerOfTheWay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to mention HOW THE FUK CAN YOU AND DID YOU STOP YOURSELF FROM GETTING HARD WHEN SHE WAS MASSAGING YOU?

That beta status is confirmed. Idk about all yall on here but if a hb9 who im attracted to is massaging my 90% naked body im going to be full mast very fast.
you’re not going to get very far, very fast with such a puny sail, captain. :p also, 90% naked? prude!

This happens to men all the time even if they aren’t mentally aroused. They are trained to just ignore it. my best friend is a LMT and the stories of her male clients are HILARIOUS. and yes, she gets hit on all the damn time.

Last edited:

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's NO different than EVERY other man who gets a massage. Men equate intimacy with touch. A pretty massage therapist has to deal with harassment every day.

Once a client crosses the line they refuse to book another appt.

This is her job. Respect that. Don't demean her profession by hitting on her. If you see her outside of work, that is the time to attempt some day game.