“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

HB9 Married Hooters Bartender

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2017
Messages
1,966
Reaction score
1,969
Age
39
who I'm cool with, has a new man. This broad was married for 1.5 years, I saw her and her husband about 2 weeks ago, and she has now replaced him with another guy - divorce not even started.

Be wary of these young ho's. Not even marriage means **** to them.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
who I'm cool with, has a new man. This broad was married for 1.5 years, I saw her and her husband about 2 weeks ago, and she has now replaced him with another guy - divorce not even started.

Be wary of these young ho's. Not even marriage means **** to them.
Marriage is a social construct. Humans are biological constructs. Welcome to the real world kiddo
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
If you're a woman who works at Hooters, you are constantly getting hit on at work. The pandemic might have slowed this a little bit though. I've not been to a breastaurant since before the pandemic started.

Most Hooters women date men that they meet outside of work.

I've felt that Hooters has declined in quality in the past 15 years. Twin Peaks and a few other breastaurants have recruited better women and have sexier outfits.

Breastaurants are now competing with OnlyFans for talent.
 
Top