TikTok - Make Your Day
www.tiktok.com
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I can't hear this shyte often enough , because the Disney dream is hardwired within me apparently. I know that because I'm STILL shocked when I hear women say shyte like this.TikTok - Make Your Day
www.tiktok.com
She is very feckable. Proportions are off tho' and face is..oke . I agree it's more like an 7 perhaps 7'5.a 9? more like a 7
Going to say the same. Standards seem to be dropping on here too! More like a 6.5 here. And the tat. I would even hit on this girl anyway.a 9? more like a 7
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Maybe I don't get out enough LOL....with makeup she looks like a 9. Without makeup, she's more like a 7 (although need to verify).a 9? more like a 7
I like her face. That's why I gave her a 9 (with makeup)...hard to tell on the body. Yeah, her personality is negative 10 LOLShe is very feckable. Proportions are off tho' and face is..oke . I agree it's more like an 7 perhaps 7'5.
Her character makes her a hb4 tho , and that's prohibited territory.
I know everyone has their own preferences and I agree this chick is a 7, she's very flatchested and I doubt she has any cakes lola 9? more like a 7
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.