Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB10's are Wayyyyy Over-rated

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
So I finally got this seduction thing down and have been hooking up with some fine assed women. We are talking about the ultra hotties that are always swarmed by guys at the clubs...I game them by being confident, but not showing too much interest, qualifying, and all the other great things I learned here. Finally, I am laying the same chicks that once made me quake in my boots with fear,

So why am I not happy?

I will tell you why.

After going through a "slut phase" and banging scores of beautiful ladies, it became obvious to me that I would never want a long term relationship with any of them.

1. They feel as if the world owes them a favor just for being pretty

2. They expect the princess treatment because they know if you won't give it to them, they can easily find someone who will.

3. For the most part, they are boring, uninteresting people. Flame me if you want, but based on my experiences this is gospel truth!

4. You have to deal with guys constantly hitting on them right in front of you. I usualy just laugh at these fellas ...I know that they are spitting their best game for nothing because I take them home, but after a while it just gets annoying.

5. They lie and cheat a helluva lot more than average girls. Why? For the same reason a dog licks his nuts...because they CAN.

As fun as it has been, I have grown tired of the one night stands and multiple relationships. I recently found a great woman that I connect with and have stopped seeing my HB10's.

You may call me crazy but let me tell you why I dumped the HB10's for an HB7.

1. She has goals, dreams and aspirations (aside from being worshipped by everyone)

2. She treats me like a king, cooks dinner, massages my feet after a hard day's work, runs errands for me, etc.

3. She is eager to please in the sack and I have had some earth-shattering experiences with her.

4. I never have to ask her for anything, she is always thoughtful of my needs and fulfills them without me saying a word.

5. She never stresses me out or gives me a hard time. All my friends/family LOVE her!

6. I have never heard her nag, whine or complain to get her way.

7. Every day she professes her love for me with her words and actions.

8. She actually inspires and pushes me to be a better man.

I don't know what the future holds for us, but I am definitely enjoying my life a lot more with this woman than I did with all those other snotty b!tches.

I am sure that a lot of you still think I am crazy, but there are plenty here who will also agree with me!

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't vouch for girls your age however in my experience i'ts very true. Especially if their really rich, or really poor HB10's. Either way it's a drama queen or ghetto queen.

CEF

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree, when it comes to women, looks and personality are often inversely proportional. Its getting to the point that I am starting to think like a girl (whoa!) and put alot of value in personality.

Hence the goal of finding a HB9 with some personality and flavour to her.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once they get on that pedestal, they think they are all that. I've had several experiences with girls like that. They think they are too good for you, so you just gotta show them how it is.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All true!

My experiences have been much the same. Super HB's are a pain in the arse. The other thing I noticed is that no matter how hot they are I'm always finding some other chick who seems more attractive just because I haven't had her yet. She may only be a HB7 but its the same.

It's great when a guy finally figures this shyt out. I just look back at all the time and energy I wasted dealing with super HB's and it makes me cringe. Personality is the main criteria for me.

Qualifying a chick based on looks alone can really be a huge waste of time.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those zinc tablets are paying off!

I've been taking a lot of those zinc tablets I mentioned in the sex drive post earlier.

I think they're working because yesterday I met a new higher-up here on campus, she's probably 50 but looked darn hot to me, especially in her skirt.

HB9's and 10's? Sheesh, 4's are looking like Marylin Monroe to me right now ... I gotta chill on the zinc.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Those zinc tablets are paying off!

Originally posted by WestCoaster
IHB9's and 10's? Sheesh, 4's are looking like Marylin Monroe to me right now ... I gotta chill on the zinc.
Zinc-Goggling

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ninja, you're telling us old folks stuff we already know. you keep saying "call me crazy, but...". you're not crazy, that's pretty much the way it is. HB9/10's who aren't big-time headaches are rare, especially rare at your age. consider yourself lucky that you learned first hand at your young age.

if i want one of those HB10's, i'll rent one. no fuss, no muss, bye-bye, see ya later. it's always nice to get yourself a plaything every so often. considering that i work at least 80 per week, this is the most efficient.

in the meantime, i work on the HB7's that actually have a personality and something to offer besides headaches. right now i couldn't care less about women though.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they're working because yesterday I met a new higher-up here on campus, she's probably 50 but looked darn hot to me, especially in her skirt.
Haha, that's the funniest thing i've read this week. Note to self, get zinc and lots of it

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's not get too carried away. There are plenty of women all along the looks spectrum with a shyty attitude and character. Its just the others have different ways of showing.

But I will admit the HB9's and up, who adore all the attention are like that annoying landlord from Sienfeld saying:

LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME LOVE ME!

Eventually those are the very women that will either end up in a miserable marriage or single long after they have lost their looks wondering, "Gee, where are all the good men?" or "Where are all the rich men?". The rich men use them for their looks and there is always another younger hot golddigger around the corner for him.

These women only have one thing to offer and they know it, once they see signs they are losing it, they change their F'ing attitude pretty quick. However, once they do that, men see they have nothing else to offer beyond the looks anyways. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Its like what Christina Applegate's brother said in the Bundys, "Geez, once you lose your looks you're screwed."

I'm no longer that dazzled by looks as I used to be. Its just sex and you don't look at the mantle when you're poking the fire.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Genghis Juan
Its just sex and you don't look at the mantle when you're poking the fire.
That's brilliant! You should put that on a t-shirt!:D

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Genghis Juan
Let's not get too carried away. There are plenty of women all along the looks spectrum with a shyty attitude and character.
You're absolutely right about that one. Good looks doesn't always equal bad personality and the inverse is not true either. I know a girl at work who is fat and looks pretty scary, and *gasp* she has a personality (actually most of us at work belive she has a few) to go with the bad looks. If they were treated like princesses from their daddies or uncles, and they didn't have to move a finger, then definitely they're gonna be fukked up in the head. If she had to wqork hard for all her accomplishments, then you know you've got a jewel in your hands. Don't let go ;)

Reaction score
Say "No" to hos!!!

OzzyBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there are any hb10s because you can't really tell if someone you see really is hb10 because you might see someone who is better and besides if you rate someone 10 thats basically saying that they are perfect and no one is perfect. I would say hb9 would be about the highest you could give to anyone. I have never rated anyone hb10, i would even only rate my girlfriend 9 out of 10 or maybe 9.5 at the most but never 10.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hb10 = oneitis. I'd post a thread about it in general chat but I think everybody should know that.

edit: whatever, I'll just post my rationalisation here: hb 10 = hottest possible (or there would be a hb11). So that means no other woman is more attractive. Maybe equal, but I've never considered any two woman equally sexy (ladder theory maybe?) -- So it reasoned to me that if I labeled a woman a 10, I would think that she's the pinnacle of sexiness -- hence oneitis.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The debate on whether an HB10 really exists or not, is not germaine to the original thread. We all know that the "perfect" looking girl does not exist and its all subjective.

Nevertheless, the theme of this whole thing is that as a guy with a decent amount of dating experience, who has lurked out there in the jungle that is the dating world today, absolutely must not think with the eyes or the thing between his legs. That will only lead to trouble and put you in a subserviant position to a woman who potentially is only thinking for herself (ego boost), or may be looking to intentionally hurt you for her own and possibly her friends' entertainment.

The other factor is your own ego. In the investment world, often times people will lose a large sum of money on a faulty investment that should have been sold at a smaller loss long before the final sale. The common fault in this is due to two things:

1. An emotional attachment to the stock itself, hindering clear thought.

2. Pride. An unwillingness to sell the stock at a loss to avoid looking like you made a mistake, and having to admit to making the mistake.

This lesson has an EXACT parallel in the dating world. As much as an ego boost you may get by landing an HB9, HB9.2, HB9.385783 (or whatever the label you prefer, which is not important) may be, if you notice flakiness, disrespect or any kind of harmful games being played by the girl, you must abandon her; next her immediately in a mechanical and unemotional way.

I think the original poster has gone through enough burns to have enough callous to do this mechanically, which can only really be achieved with enough experience in the field.

Anyways, looks are just a SMALL subset of the overall criteria a girl must meet, ESPECIALLY when considering her for an LTR.

My 2 cents.

Reaction score
The "Ninja Pimp" has now become a husband - how endearing!!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only chick that will ever get an HB10 is the one that i'm serious about. that's why i'm serious about her, right? it's reserved for her, and only her. i'm talking overall, HB10. and when the topic comes up on "rating" chicks, as it always does, you can work this theory into the convo. you'll get some good head that night.

this is why i never give any other chick greater than HB9.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any girl that you can get interested in you enough will treat you great and have a great attitude. Any girl that is not really into you will be a b!tch. That's the way of the world.

I am glad you found someone you really like who adores you, but there are plenty of women out there ready to adore, someone they really like that is. Even hb10's are ready to be great gf's if they are into you.

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by comote
Any girl that you can get interested in you enough will treat you great and have a great attitude. Any girl that is not really into you will be a b!tch. That's the way of the world.

I am glad you found someone you really like who adores you, but there are plenty of women out there ready to adore, someone they really like that is. Even hb10's are ready to be great gf's if they are into you.
That sounds great and all, but from my experience, the hotter the girl, the bigger her sense of entitlement. I have had these chicks into me, but they still suffered from the "princess syndrome"

WHo knows though..perhaps I will meet someone who will change my mind...but so far I am not impressed with these model types.