Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

hb10 seems to like me.. but what to do?!

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey
I'm still a pretty noob, I guess, that I have to ask here. But I don't fear asking at least.

ok here's my story.

I'm graduating from my highschool this summer.
In fact, there are 3 schools on the same campus.
Now let's call my school A, the others B and C.

Ok here is this SUPER HOT Chick HB10 going to school B. She is like this hot that she is known not only in her whole school but also in all the other schools of my city for being "da whoe". ok. she has this boyfriend who is almost as known as her. he's also in school B.

Anyways, since starting here on sosuave I have been dressing much better and doing my hair much more nicely. I guess I look pretty good. Then I adopted this slow moving showing that you control everything. I also ignored HB10 pretty much, not even looking at her when she passes. I noticed a lot of girls getting all nervous when I pass.

HB10 noticed at some point. Once I heard her asking one of her girlfriends "But who is this?"

Didn't think I'd have any chance yet. Didn't pursue anything. Since 2 weeks she's started doing strong EC everytime I pass and well as she initaited the EC I gazed in her eyes as well.

Ok now 2 days ago school B had sport day.
I went into the gym and saw HB10. she saw me as well. then I might just imagine but I somehow had the impression she was getting nervous. I just played cool, wasn't nervous at all [guess that's thanks to all my approaches I've done recently and really getting cool with girls] and just behaved like I wasn't impressed at all with her presence. I saw my sister playing floor ball and showed her my tongue in a joking way. [dunno if hb10 saw it, but could be]. so really showing I am very confident.

then I talk to hb9 from school B. I lean onto a table. then HB10 simply climbs over my legs. like she's trying to get some attention.

later while standing with hb9, she passes and touches my elbow [not deliberatly, but exactly this could be deliberatly!]

ok continue chit chatting with hb9.

I notice how hb10 unties her hair she had put together over her head. with her hair open she looks much better.

hb10 stands at the exit talking to some boons. I decide to leave. I start walking really slowly towards her. I initiate [1st time I initiate] strong EC. she immediatly notices and looks into my face. I walk really slow and our faces are perhaps 1 foot away from each other. I notice how she would like to smile but she doesn't dare, she's just like "uuuh he noticed me!"

I step out the door and leave.

OK you guys will probably ask wtf I am waiting for. but as stated before she is the hottest fuc king biatch around. and I definitly wouldn't like to screw it with her. I know this is anti-dj-mind-set. this is really bad. ok I will approach her. but how? It might be she thinks I am the overmaster whatever.

I want an approach that immediatly shows that I am 100% confident. I have been thinking about several strategies:

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
do a FUC KING OVERCOLD APPROACH, means I just walk up to her, stare deep in her eyes and kiss her. what is cool here, if it works, I don't have to do anything to have her. I then have her. It would be great because I wouldn't even have talked to her before kissing her.

following approach.

"ok ok, you've tried so hard in looking good and getting my attention, you are allowed to invite me to a dinner" hand over my cellphone without saying something, getting the # and leave.

what if I should get rejected?!

just kino her back and continue walking without turning back. will make her crazy because I didn't stop to stay with her, but still haven't really approached her

anyone of you a really good idea?

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't put yourself down - you sound more DJ than what you think, at least the way you've been acting around her.

I personally wouldn't recommend kissing her straightaway, mainly due to the fact that she has a bf. You don't want a pissed off bloke after you.

You seem to have proved your worth to her. This is good. So the final approach should be easy. Of course, you have to steal her off her boyfriend first, so be aware of how you should act differently in light of this.

Normally, the way to go is getting the number. Here I'd say arrange a date first, then ask for the number. Remember that many high school hos see their bfs EVERY DAY so be prepared for some slight negotiation if you can't get her to cancel.

Make the date very casual, under a "getting to know you" guise. This will mean that she is less likely to reject you because of her boyfriend - we all know how stupid high school hos can be. At the same time, you both know what you really mean! Then, once your out with her - get her relaxed and go for the kiss. Plain sailing from there on.

Another advantage of the "getting to know you" is that she will be aware of what her friends think, and if they think shes going to cheat they'll try to stop her. Peer pressure is rampant in high school.

Of course, the others might give different advice. Go with what you feel right in doing.

Also watch that you are not getting oneitis over her - as soon as you leave school, you see a mountain of pvssy that you never thought possible. So act as if you don't care about rejection, or even better, genuinely DO NOT CARE!

Whatever approach you choose, good luck.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for starters I would read the posting guidelines and fck her...
You are overanalysing this like a girl... if she's a 10 you are so far outside her reality you have no idea... she's got bf, circle of admirers and players who are onto her. It's in her habit to try to get attention from guys so don't feel too special and make a move... I'm dissing you because you haven't done anything but hope she'll say plz go out with me.

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about her, at college from what i've seen, there is ALOT of HB8-10s.
:D

J.R.G.G

Don Juan
Reaction score
For now its only your imagination, EC is nothing, do something real and stop imagining that you did something or everything.