"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

HB with a male name, is it a tranny dude?

Is "Brett" a male or female?

  • Male

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Female

    Votes: 1 33.3%

  • Total voters
    3

static

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
I cold approached and got the number of an HB in a cafeteria at my University. Her name is "Brett". I confronted her about it.

Me: " I've never heard of a girl with that name before"

Her: "Yea, I Know...I know like 10 guys named Brett, but I'm the only girl that I know of with this name."

Negative Things to note:
--She was only an A or B cup.
--After analyzing her face and looking for the possiblity that she might be a guy, I WASN'T able to eliminate that possibly.
--She's into world arts and culture, yoga , and modern dancing. She said that she does modern dancing performances.

Edit: I Just checked her handwriting it looks more like a guys than any other female number that I've gottin.

Positive things (with respect to my concern):
--I first saw her at the salad bar and I was right next to her, but I never got EC. Her head was down chossing salad bar items the whole time as if she was trying to avoid EC. I even saw her get in line later and the same thing.

--She acted,talked, and looked like a girl
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

R3N3G4D3

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Man, it's going to get even uglier in the future. Once they will learn to modify DNA you won't even be able to tell the difference.
 

K Street

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Location
City of Champions
I think I heard a song about this once...
 

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2004
Messages
313
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami
Just ask her directly: Are you a guy?:D
or grab her crotch by "accident";)
or why do you even care? it doesn't look like you are getting near 3rd base anyway:rolleyes:

This is just too funny!:D
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
Some of the hottest girls I've met were named Benny, Sam and Tony. Means nothing.

Be back with a FR later. Caio.
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Look for an Adam's apple.
 

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 11, 2002
Messages
389
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
The towner
Ask her if it's short for something. With girls, it usually is.
Could be short for Brittany.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
There is a female comedian named "Brett Butler"

The actress that play the mother on the "Waltons" TV show was named "Michael Learned"

John Wayne's real first name was "Marion"

Brett is one of those names like Pat, Sandy, Morgan, Robin, Kelly & Tracey that work for both genders.

Then there's people like "Cameron Diaz". Distictively male name, but obviously a girl!;)
 
Top