Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB with a boyfriend giving IOIs

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally got the nerve to talk to this HB 10 from my class who was giving me IOIs all semester long. The approach went well, i got her number and I started talking to her and she reciprocates communications well with me. The only problem is that she has a boyfriend. She told me this straight up but yet shes still cool with talking with me even though she knows I like her. My problem is, how do I build rapport with this chick and get to hang out with her if she has a boyfriend? I mainly use texting to set up hangouts and not for talking much but the only way I can even talk with her is through text now. I get the feeling she already likes me and is on the outs with her current boyfriend so I am probably overthinking but how would you guys go at it? I like to be persistent but not needy so it conveys my interest, but my friend thinks i should play it cool and let her make it happen since she has a boyfriend and I shouldnt put her in an awkward spot. Any thoughts?

Teddy_Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd drop her. She has a bf and she gave you her number? Yeah, that's not a good sign...

What are your intentions with this woman?

danthemann

Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, i dont care about a boyfriend. she told me she had a boyfriend but i know how it goes. just because she has a boyfriend doesnt mean shes married to the guy. shes young and it could mean she has a boyfriend shes not too serious about, and looking for the bigger better deal. Lots of girls keep boyfriends around even if they know it wont last. hell, i took my last girlfriend from another dude and that girl still treats me like a king. boyfriend means nothing.

Teddy_Beer

Don Juan
Reaction score
In this day in age, I agree to an extent. In some cases, that applies to marriage as well.

If you're ok with it, then I don't see what's stopping you.