Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB rating calculator

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!

I know there have been some heated debates in the past on here about HB ratings.

I saw this website and thought I would share. https://howhot.io

I've been having fun putting different pics in and seeing what is what and how different my opinion can be sometimes.

Something I've noticed is that eye shape really affects the rating. Pointed or squinty eyes seem to be more attractive for some reason. (ie. Mila Kunis = Godlike)

Anyhow, how is this for a HB scale?

HB10 = Godlike
HB9 = Stunning
HB8 = Hot
HB7 = Nice
HB6 = OK
HB5 = Umm..

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me a LOT of those girls look hot in pics. But then if I see them talking in a video. Or even trying to "look hot" while moving, they start to look retarded and lose their appeal.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about how high the pedestal is.
I don't think there's anything wrong with a rating scale. Some women are clearly better looking than others, I don't see any reason to deny that is true. That's all a rating scale measures.

On the other hand, I don't believe in 10s, because NO ONE is perfect. So I could see where it might be pedestalizing to call a girl a 10. And I certainly don't believe in calling a girl "Godlike". She still sh!ts and p!sses and her looks are going to fade as she gets older.

es466

Reaction score
The whole HB rating thing is very lame IMO.... how attractive a woman is is a totally subjective matter (eye of the beholder). As long as she's attractive to YOU, what else ****ing matters?

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever man. It's just for fun. I don't think anybody takes the HB scale too seriously.

I just find it interesting to see what is considered attractive. For example this chick

She gets a "Stunning" rating for this photo. I certainly don't think she is ugly but I really don't find her attractive at all. In fact she's kind of scary looking to me.

In regards to "I don't like to call a girl Godlike". C'mon man it's just a term of reference. I don't think anyone is perfect either but they can be perfect-like.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think there's anything wrong with a rating scale. Some women are clearly better looking than others, I don't see any reason to deny that is true. That's all a rating scale measures.

On the other hand, I don't believe in 10s, because NO ONE is perfect. So I could see where it might be pedestalizing to call a girl a 10. And I certainly don't believe in calling a girl "Godlike". She still sh!ts and p!sses and her looks are going to fade as she gets older.
Are we supposed to fawn and bend more to them, because they have presented themselves better to us?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we supposed to fawn and bend more to them, because they have presented themselves better to us?
See, just because you stick a ratings number on a girl, or just because you say that chick A is more attractive to you than chick B, who says you are supposed to fawn and bend to them? In fact, if you learn anything on this forum at all, you should know you are NOT supposed to do that.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't rate girls by numbers, I just associate them with words like cute, sexy, fine, beautiful, etc.

But if I had to make a scale for me it's like this:

HB1 - Unbearably hideous
HB2 - Very, very hideous
HB3 - Ugly
HB4 - Below Average (D)
HB4.5 - Below Average (D+)
HB5 - Completely Average. Not that attractive, but not ugly.
HB6 - Slightly Above Average. Leans towards "cute".
HB7 - Above Average. Leaning towards "pretty".
HB8 - Very pretty.
HB9 - Beautiful

...and last but not least

HB10 - Impossible.