"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

HB hanging with your friends...

pg5781

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
How long do you guys take to bring your HB to hang out with your friends? I've been dating this girl for about a month and we've hung out 3 or 4 times alone. She hasnt invited me out with her friends and i have yet to do the same thing. Do you guys normally keep her away from your circle of friends except for the occasional situation (i.e. a party)?? Or do you guys let her in your world completely and bring her along for everything you do with your friends??? If you guys ever watched Seinfeld (the world's colliding theory), you know what I mean. I usually keep my friends and her separate to keep a nice balance going. I know everyone is different, but I was just curious to see what the majority of you guys think on this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2003
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Scottsdale
Yeah, go with the situation. There if no definite answer.
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
yepp I agree but I tend to never introduce girls I do to other people I know good... They tend to get to know too much stuff they shouldn't then...

Once when I was out with a HB and we fooled around etc, she went to the bathroom at the club and some gal went upto the HB and told her to watch out cause I'm supposedly a big player and a dirtbag... So I try to keep girls I do away from people that know me until I have them emotionally hooked.
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by pg5781
How long do you guys take to bring your HB to hang out with your friends? I've been dating this girl for about a month and we've hung out 3 or 4 times alone. She hasnt invited me out with her friends and i have yet to do the same thing. Do you guys normally keep her away from your circle of friends except for the occasional situation (i.e. a party)?? Or do you guys let her in your world completely and bring her along for everything you do with your friends??? If you guys ever watched Seinfeld (the world's colliding theory), you know what I mean. I usually keep my friends and her separate to keep a nice balance going. I know everyone is different, but I was just curious to see what the majority of you guys think on this.
Although Seinfield comedy makes fun of common situations in life, I think you are making this weight too much.

I wouldn't present a girl I'm dating to my circle of friends until she's my girlfriend or is close of being it. Sides, I think you should only consider introducing to your friends once she asks about them. Until then, don't fuss about it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top