Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB gets weird during sex

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seeing a Russian girl for a while. No big deal, she's nice to talk to but I'm not mad about her. She, on the other hand, has said she really likes me. We'd made out a couple of times but I wasn't pushing for sex as I'm just not fussed.

Anyway, she came over last night, and started going on about how I didn't seem interested in sex, and that sex was good etc.

So we made out for a bit and eventually she said 'do you want to have sex' and I said ok.

Unfortunately by this time I was really drunk and had my usual problem of 'droop'. I really wasn't bothered though, as I have another girl on the go and don't have this problem with her.

However, HB says 'what is wrong with you???' and gets pretty annoyed, saying don't I find her attractive, she really wants to have sex etc.

She then says 'I will try blowj0b'. So she did, still no dice. Then she tries to get me to put a condom on.

By this time I said 'listen, let's call it quits, some other time maybe' but she said

'You are afraid of condom. Don't worry, I am clean'. Then she grabs my semi-hard d!ck and gets on top of me! After about three strokes I realised this wasn't a good idea and rolled off.

Then she really went weird and said 'I can't BELIEVE you did that to me without a condom! What if I get pregnant - who is going to pay to look after the child?'

Of course this totally put me off, and all the AFC shame and guilt came flooding in. But the crunch was:

'And I can't BELIEVE I gave you blow job! I almost NEVER do that - a man has to buy me a HOUSE for me to do that'.

After that I got a taxi for her and she went home. Needless to say I feel pretty crap now and am thinking of LJBFing her because the BJ comment was a real red flag , as was the pregnancy one.

So my main question is, would you LJBF or continue - and what ar e the chances of pregnancy/STDs? Slim I would think - I didn't come but did have some pre-come I think.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy **** bro! Thats one f%cked up b$tch. You shouldn't feel like crap! You didn't do anything wrong. I don't know if this one is worth even the sex. Sounds like a wacko to me. I would show her the curb and send her down a one-way street.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's hard to tell because English is not her native language, and she was pretty drunk herself, so I couldn't judge tone very well...but the BJ and no condom thing was a definite warning sign. Shame, as she's pretty smoking hot.

Oh and she's also a dancer - another red flag huh!

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She may not speak english well but she sure made it clear that she has some high expectations for guys who have sex with her...

Reminds me of my mexican employees who claim they don't speak english. When payday comes and they are 5 cents short on their paychecks those motherf#ckers are conjugating verbs in english like pros.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!
What this does show is that the DJ principles work like magic. Because I just didn't care if she liked me or not, her IL rocketed.
At one point in our 'discussion' she even said 'what if I never see you again, how would you like that' as a sort of threat and I just said 'well if that's what you want...' and her face fell!

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it works on dancers even better because they are so used to guys druelling over them and kissing their (_|_)'s. Just act like you don't give a f*ck and they are like candy in your hands...

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The house-buying comment is seriously fukked up.

Watch yourself with this one. I would stay away if I were you. Unless you want to buy her a house?

She is a hoe anyway...

Dietzcoi

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Dude, she's ticked off because she put the time in on you and you didn't f**k her. So now she's trying to make you feel bad.

Either way, she's crazy AND a slut. She doesn't have any "expectations" for the guys she f**ks. You can do better. Much, MUCH better.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels, I think you're right. The first time we met, she got drunk and VERY emotional, going on about how good looking I was to the point of embarrassment.

I also think the fact I couldn't get it up but didn't care about it blew her mental circuitry - men are supposed to get all ashamed about it, but I just said 'sorry, your luck's not in tonight'.

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... put headphones on and listen to loud music. have sex with her.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
now im a believer!!!

ok, now i believe some girls are just plain crazy.:D

she fell off her pedestal down and hard [no pun intended]. and she's playing your conscience to make up for it.

look, man. if you don't wanna do it, then don't. save yourself some trouble.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: now im a believer!!!

Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
ok, now i believe some girls are just plain crazy.:D

she fell off her pedestal down and hard [no pun intended]. and she's playing your conscience to make up for it.

look, man. if you don't wanna do it, then don't. save yourself some trouble.
Yep, I totally agree with this. She got a taste of her own medicine and hated it.

Ditch her quick though, you don't need 'physco *****' coming after ya...

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her ego was somewhat on the line, so she overreacted to what happened. That might not be that big a deal

The other stuff is way too much though. I cannot stand it when they get all heated up and then blame you or "can't believe" that they did x,y or z and that you let them, etc. -- that kind of lack of personal control says to me (1) what I got wasn't worth much and (2) don't let me out of your sight or someone else will do this to me too.

I can't date or be worried about someone like that.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. The BJ comment was annoying, but at least conformed to feminine 'logic'. The 'condom' comment however defied all rationality - it was her idea to do it without one and then she blamed me for complying!!

Very depressed, hung over and not feeling much like sex for the near future today.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: HB gets weird during sex

Originally posted by rgeere
I think what she really wants is an easy way to get citizenship, what a stupid witch to think you are so gullible.
Haha, no - that was one of the first things I checked - she says she's been in the UK several years and is a British subject...but of course I don't know that for sure!

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Austin Allegro
Yup. The BJ comment was annoying, but at least conformed to feminine 'logic'. The 'condom' comment however defied all rationality - it was her idea to do it without one and then she blamed me for complying!!
I was shocked the first time I ever heard a comment like this. First time with the girl and she was almost literally begging for it (I did like her as g/f material). I didn't have protection and she said she didn't care since she was on the pill. Then, 20 seconds after it she is shocked that I did this w/o a condom and that I might have given her an STD.

She was mostly kidding, but the idea that they can ask for something then blame you for doing it is unbelieveable.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, did you explain the effect of alcohol on your cherished member?

If you are going to "do anything" I suggest drinking some juice and/or water at the end of the night. I normally try to eat or drink something at the end of a night of drinking so I'm not so bad the next morning.

BTW, if she makes comments like those, I wouldn't worry.
I've said and done some nutty things myself while drunk.

IF she says it while sober than I'd worry more.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Hollowpoint. I explained to her it was because I was drunk (although nerves, age and poor circulation come into it as well with me) but she refused to believe me! I'd had half a bottle of champagne and about five large brandies - spirits have the effect of literally anaesthetising the part of my brain that deals with arousal.