"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

HB avoidance

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2021
Messages
496
Reaction score
185
Age
42
Location
Sweden
When people rank HBs there’s generally an agreement on rank. I.e, at the top is the p0rn stars/models/etc. I have no problem approaching traditional HBs, but what I’ve noticed is that my individual, personal ranking is different.

My “HB avoidance” happens on “cute young girls” that I relate to on some kind of emotional level. They make me freak out. At least in this phase.

I think it’s all about what touches you emotionally the most, you avoid the most. There’s some negative aspect to it, which is kinda unintuitive. I mean, we all like our HBs, but for some reason still fear them on some level or for some reason have approach anxiety etc. It’s fcked up.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top