Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB 9's with horrible personalities

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're at the club with your fellow DJ's and you spot a smoking 5'6 blonde with a nice rack and killer legs. You decide to go up to her and start the chit chat. Turns out you have a few things in common and the conversation is flowing. After about 20 mins she says she has to go but you number close and she indicates she wants to hang out in the future.

Fast forward one week. You're on a date with her and you realize she's really shallow, has an Instagram (gasp!), is kinda b!tchy and entitled.

My question is, would you continue pursuing this girl, or would you next her?

I know the fake DJ's on this site would say they'd just "hit it and quit it" but the fact is unless you're a celebrity you'll have to deal with her personality at some point.

Juan Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats your personal decision to make youre the one who will have to put up with her not us lol...but dont be surprised down the road if this stuff that bothers you now will create more drama for you as you see signs right now.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a perfect world DJ's would drop her immediately instead of rewarding shallow wh0res with the D. Unfortunately sometimes we just wanna fvck, personality be damned. So yeah, everyone is gonna say hit it and quit it. I wouldn't though unless she served it on a platter. I don't play the pursuing game.

lanba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her if she closes her Instagram account you'll stick the tip in but that's it.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
usually what i tend to find with this type of girl is that her freinds probably run her life for her

EVERYTHING matters and everything is analysed

as mentioned above you will be the one who has to put up with her not us

its a personal choice wether you want to become her b*tch in exchange for some pussvy

personally i find that no matter how hot the chick is , if her personality sucks it begins to turn me off and therefore makes it easier to next even without banging her

ive only ever come across 2 chicks that have been hb 9 with shining personallities...... and they both had boyfreinds which sucks

good luck

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
skinnyguy said:
So you're at the club with your fellow DJ's and you spot a smoking 5'6 blonde with a nice rack and killer legs. You decide to go up to her and start the chit chat. Turns out you have a few things in common and the conversation is flowing. After about 20 mins she says she has to go but you number close and she indicates she wants to hang out in the future.

Fast forward one week. You're on a date with her and you realize she's really shallow, has an Instagram (gasp!), is kinda b!tchy and entitled.

My question is, would you continue pursuing this girl, or would you next her?

I know the fake DJ's on this site would say they'd just "hit it and quit it" but the fact is unless you're a celebrity you'll have to deal with her personality at some point.
Next the B. Otherwise, you're no better than a girl who dates an arsehole just because he's good looking. Women do the "I hate him, but I'd F him" sort of thing. I would hope that men would be above that shyte*.

*I know. I'm asking for way too much lol.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck her up the azz and cvm over her face - simple. .. then drop her azz...

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
*I know. I'm asking for way too much lol.

Haha yeah, but only because there are copious amounts of beta phaggots out there that will reward her sh1tty behaviour just because she is hot.

I for one say this: she's a b1tch who isn't contributing positivity to the world? then fvck her stupid face. I don't care if she is hot. Theres a million hot girls out there. Even more. So she isn't getting my attention regardless of her rack or a$$.

People need to get off this "she's hot therefore she's everything" mind state.

She's only hot for maybe 15 years of her life AT MOST. But she has her sh1tty personality for 85 years or longer. Hmm I wonder what is more important to reward.

Just another factor of why planet earth is poo

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
narcissist said:
Haha yeah, but only because there are copious amounts of beta phaggots out there that will reward her sh1tty behaviour just because she is hot.

I for one say this: she's a b1tch who isn't contributing positivity to the world? then fvck her stupid face. I don't care if she is hot. Theres a million hot girls out there. Even more. So she isn't getting my attention regardless of her rack or a$$.

People need to get off this "she's hot therefore she's everything" mind state.

She's only hot for maybe 15 years of her life AT MOST. But she has her sh1tty personality for 85 years or longer. Hmm I wonder what is more important to reward.

Just another factor of why planet earth is poo
Exactly. +1

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Exactly. +1
Second that sh1t!

If there were no AFC's, these b1tches would be fvcked. They'd have to start behaving. I mean I dont use that word often but they're mostly just not very nice human beings. With the hot ones, the more i get to know them, the less i wanna fvck them. Now the 6's & 7's thats where its at.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don-Kong said:
Second that sh1t!

If there were no AFC's, these b1tches would be fvcked. They'd have to start behaving. I mean I dont use that word often but they're mostly just not very nice human beings. With the hot ones, the more i get to know them, the less i wanna fvck them. Now the 6's & 7's thats where its at.
I feel you brotha. If a girl is really into me and has a great personality that makes her a lot hotter. An HB 7 who says she thought about you all day and cooks for you is the keeper.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Good looking women often enough are in a 'body trap', especially if the grew up that way. They don't have to have anything but their looks. That takes them everywhere and delivers the world to their feet.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
adam225 said:
Fvck her up the azz and cvm over her face - simple. .. then drop her azz...
Haha great advice.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
I feel you brotha. If a girl is really into me and has a great personality that makes her a lot hotter. An HB 7 who says she thought about you all day and cooks for you is the keeper.

EXACTLY. So with you on this.

I like the cutie hb 7-7.5's with a great personality whom has very HIGH interest in me FAR more then an hb 9 or 10 with some interest and a poo-ishly pretentious personality.

hb7-7.5 with great personalities - ltr material

hb9-9.5 with poo personalities - pump and dump thats all

hb7-7.5 good personality > hb9-9.5 with poo personality

am I right, or am I right?

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
narcissist said:
EXACTLY. So with you on this.

I like the cutie hb 7-7.5's with a great personality whom has very HIGH interest in me FAR more then an hb 9 or 10 with some interest and a poo-ishly pretentious personality.

hb7-7.5 with great personalities - ltr material

hb9-9.5 with poo personalities - pump and dump thats all

hb7-7.5 good personality > hb9-9.5 with poo personality

am I right, or am I right?
MASTERCLASS BRO!

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand why this is seems to be a continuous issue on here. I can't work out if it's stealth bragging or guys are just idiots. Surely your natural self will sort this all out for you.

If a girl gets bïtchy and you don't like it, stop talking to her, find another girl. If a girl is nice and sweet and you're attracted to her physically, you bang her. If you want to put up with her behaviour for a short period of time just because you want to bang her, then shut up and put up with it.

If you want to deal with girls a little less preoccupied with being hot, then screen better. Slot her into the role of not being that girl by saying something like "you know what I like about you, even though you're hot you don't seem like you'd use it to belittle others, I really respect that" or words to that effect. If she doesn't respond to something like this, she's probably a complete cúnt so I wouldn't worry about her.

Use little statements like that when you first meet a girl and it just helps them slot into the role you want them to be in. If you want a one night stand, a casual f*ckbuddy relationship or something more serious, it works just the same. If you create an expectation of someone, they try their hardest to live up to it :up:

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl you described is perfect as a pivot. She's either the super hot girl amongst her so-so friends or alternatively she's just one of many hot girls who are friends. If it's scenario B, which usually tends to be the case, then turn to her into social proof/networker. She's not worthwhile anymore more than a turnkey to additional women.

Mr. Kalikoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Haha, no, the real DJ's would say hit it and quit it. That way you don't have to deal with her personality at all.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Question, has anyone here actually dated a sane hot chick? It seems to me that an HB 9 without a horrible personality is a unicorn.