“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

HB 8... and a threesome

Wysiwyg

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
47
What do you think about a HB 8 who has a boyfriend, still thinks about her ex-boyfriend (and make out with him sometimes) and have a crush on another guy (that's me)? Does the words "attention *****" came to your mind too? :rolleyes:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by Wysiwyg
What do you think about a HB 8 who has a boyfriend, still thinks about her ex-boyfriend (and make out with him sometimes) and have a crush on another guy (that's me)? Does the words "attention *****" came to your mind too? :rolleyes:
Dude, you don't need that crap. I've had girls like that after me before, and all they seem to want to do is suck your emotions dry to bloat their own egos. I'd quit hanging around her.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Attenion wh0re? No, just a plain wh0re. :p
 

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
If she puts-out, then just don't fall in love with her.
just use her the way she obviously likes to be used.
Give the lady what she wants! Doggie Style! :D
 
Top