Havn't talked to her in a while

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an old co-worker who I talked to (outside of work) for a few weeks. She was fired about 7 or 8 months ago after being co-workers for only a short period of time. Maybe a couple weeks.

At work she clung on me. Infact it was almost unconfortable because it was at work. She even hugged me once and ran her hands down my chest as when she pulled away. She always seemed to find me at school as well. After she was fired I got her phone number and talked to her only once on the phone.

Then the semester ended and I never saw her again after speaking to her a couple weeks in school. I never called anymore. Neither did she. So I probably have not talked to her in 5 or 6 months.

Her name came up in a convo with one of my friends. He was telling me about how wild she was and that he thought we should have hooked up.

I still have her number in my cell phone. You think I should give her a call? Or did I already miss my opportunity? I've had more experience with women since meeting and loosing track of her. Including loosing my virginity.

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrel
I'm squirrels, you should appreciate me. OK, I am the squirrel man. Don't you appreciate me, you AFC. Cause squirrels is da man, with da plan, you understan.

squirrel jacks himself raw.
Lets keep on subject intended.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pilot0001
I had an old co-worker who I talked to (outside of work) for a few weeks. She was fired about 7 or 8 months ago after being co-workers for only a short period of time. Maybe a couple weeks.

At work she clung on me. Infact it was almost unconfortable because it was at work. She even hugged me once and ran her hands down my chest as when she pulled away. She always seemed to find me at school as well. After she was fired I got her phone number and talked to her only once on the phone.

Then the semester ended and I never saw her again after speaking to her a couple weeks in school. I never called anymore. Neither did she. So I probably have not talked to her in 5 or 6 months.

Her name came up in a convo with one of my friends. He was telling me about how wild she was and that he thought we should have hooked up.

I still have her number in my cell phone. You think I should give her a call? Or did I already miss my opportunity? I've had more experience with women since meeting and loosing track of her. Including loosing my virginity.
Ask yourself this:

"What do I have to lose by calling?"

I think the answer is "nothing".

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats what I was thinking.
But i did it once before with someone else in a similar situation and it didn't come off very well.

As for getting over her... I forgot about her till my friend mentioned her.

corruptrelic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrel have you tried therapy yet? Check the yellow pages.
It's been a year since I met a certain girl and I still remember her. Has anyone forgotten their first girlfriend? Or who they lost their virginity to? Probably not. (Although there's a huge difference between forgetting someone and getting over them. I still remember my first grade teacher, but doesn't mean I was into her!)
Pilot as long as she isn't you're one and only chance I'd agree with Ronin why not give her a call and setup a date? I have been in a few similiar situations one that is happening right now. Just because you sort of seperate ways for a bit and stop emailing or calling for some time doesn't mean the interest is suddently disappeared. Maybe she's thought of you a lot after all this time and when you call her she'll be like "Pilot such a long time! I've been laying here in my bed just waiting.." it's amazing how some women never forget things and who knows maybe she's been thinking why you haven't called in so long.
As long as you don't have any feelings for her or anything and can keep your emotions away, there is really is nothing to lose, unless of course you are disgusing this post and referring to your one "special girl" then no you shoudn't call her under any circumstances! Unless you want your heart shot up again of course. (It took me 3 times to learn this with that same b1tch! And she STILL says she's interested..)

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not give her a call?

If nothing happens or it goes pear shaped... just forget her again.