"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Having trouble finding girls like myself

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Ok I grew up on a ranch and I'm kind of a cowboy. My parents taught me to have good manners and stuff and I went to a country school through 8th grade so I've kind of been raised to be a quiet kid. Well I'm having trouble finding girls like me. And when I do they aren't really up to my standards. There is this one girl that also lives in a ranch that goes to my school that has a good personality but she's like a 6 or 7. Like some of the 9's and 10's are very good looking but they are also huge *****es and are kind of completely different people than me. So I've kind of got that feeling that maybe I don't have that big of problem getting girls, its just that I can't find the right girls, which shouldn't be a problem at all in college. Could this be true or am I just lying to myself.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
It could be true, up to a certain level. But, when every girl is just "not up to your standards", then you're just kidding yourself. Those too high standards are just your head chickening out and blaming it on the quality. Though it may be right, and the girls may actually be crap around there, if you can only find one in your school that is decent, then you're too hard.

Wanna go DJing ? Here's a tip : don't look for a girl that is perfect. If you see a hot chick, approach her ; if she has a b!tch-shield, bring it down (tricks in the bible). Try and get out of your bubble and to meet new ladies. Then, even afterwards, if you see you don't like them, then you will know that your standards are high and those girls don't meet them. However, if after DJing some of them, you see that they actually are cool and decent people, that you wouldn't mind going out with, you will know that you were just too shy before and that your mind was playing with you.

So, just go for it and see.
 

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
dude, i know what u mean, i cant stand 9's and 10's with no brains, the only girls i'm attacted to are the ones who you can have a decent convo with, and if they happen to be a 6-7 then its fine
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
nothing wrong w/ a 6-7 girl. 9-10 can be bee otches, but you gotta break them outta that mindset their in. they think they are sooo good, perfect, etc.. ( but you need to put them in their place) show them that they arent perfect 4 u, you are perfect 4 them.

your girls around there may suck, small towns tend to have suckie girls. you might not wanna just skip over the 6,7,8 girls either- sometimes they can have hot friends
 

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Messages
907
Reaction score
2
Another problem I have is that the girl I talked about in the post above has a friend which I really like and she has shown interest but I know her friend likes me so I don't want to create any hard feelings and have both of them hate me.

That is what has happend before. I dated this chick for about 3 weeks and then we broke up and I started liking her friend so I asked her to a dance and the ex-gf took it pretty hard and I made her cry people told me.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

teedo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2004
Messages
53
Reaction score
0
Location
up north
i try not to look for girls like me, but girls that understand and accept that i'm different than her, and vice versa
 
Top