"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Having the girl pick you up

DopeFiend

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
I don't have a car. I'm working on getting one. It's lame I'm 19 and I don't have one. Do you all ever have the girl pick you up? How would you go about doing this without looking lame?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
don't sound weak about it. tell her she can pick you up or you can give her a ride on your mountain bike. if she is into you she won't have a problem pickin you up. just tell her to do it, don't ask.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
I own a car and I still have them pick me up. I rarely drive my own car.

What I will do is drive theirs most of the time. They love it when a man takes over and relieves them of the burden!
 

MacAvoy

Banned
Joined
May 10, 2003
Messages
2,940
Reaction score
35
Location
Northern Ontario
I agree w/ Player, if I am with a women who has her own car, I will take over and drive her car.

On the other hand, if I am in my car, sometimes I make them drive me around, kinda play it like they have to drive me around, aka make they do something in return for the opportunity to spend time w/ me.
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
the only time I will let anyone drive my car around is when im to drunk to drive my self. Tell her to pick you up, if she has a car, why would she care? If she does, you don't want her anyway cuz she would more than likely just be along for a free dinner/movie/entertainment.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I own a car and I still have them pick me up. I rarely drive my own car.

What I will do is drive theirs most of the time. They love it when a man takes over and relieves them of the burden!
Good advice.
 

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
I had a girl come pick me up last week! I just asked if she wants to hang out, she said "sure!" then I said, "cool, come pick me up, ill give you directions"

she whined a little bit about "I cant believe you want me to come pick u up!!"

but she came and we went out and had a great time. Just tell her to pick you up, and dont start sounding down with her about not having a car. Tell her its in the shop or something, or you let a friend borrow it.
 
Top