Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having Red hair

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have red hair, and I have never accepted it because of how often red heads are reminded how weird and different we are. My cousin tells me we are our own race. It sucks to be different, but to be completely honest I wouldnt trade it if I had the chance because it is who I am. I just have this problem that I think no one is interested in red heads. I see people on here say that 99% of the time your physical makeup cant stop you from being a DJ. But I have built this wall in my mind that says I can't open up in conversation with someone without them thinking (look at this freak). So I assume that everyone thinks Im hideous, until a female practically throws herself at me

I end up being unusually quiet and unemotional (been called Iceman before for my expressionless reactions to everything). I think it unintentionally builds attraction in some girls when I initially meet them because I dont come right out and let them know my personality, show any interest, or say anything to make them lose interest. Eventually that curiosity fades into serious disinterest because I look like a mute.

I know that on a semi-regular basis some good looking girls, ones that I think are far out of my league sometimes, will show obvious signs of interest sometimes even to the point where there is nothing else to think but that they like me. I have had more than one friend get angry because their sisters have said I was "sexy". Ive been at get togethers, and a girl I meet through a mutual friend and maybe exchange 2 sentences with will tell my friend that he has to hook us up. I helped someone on a job one day, and the guys secretary (20 years old, HB 8) apparently told her boss that she would pay him if he hooke dus up on a date. At my current job there is this hot, exotic Russian blonde named Natalia who does advertising for us. One day I was in my boss office and she was standing next to him and I maybe exchanged a few sentences with them and I heard her whisper in his ear "Can I have sex with him?". My boss said "No, I know his mom." I dont know if she wnated me to hear but it was a pretty loud whisper. But personally that does nothing for my self esteem. I am a very insecure person.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I just wanted to know peoples responses t omy insecurities since I would never have the balls to tell anyone I knwo any of this.

I think my problems are unique from anyone elses, how can I be confident?

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have red hair.. I'm the same as you I know I look different but I think I have been told I have a handsome face. I have freckles and green eyes, I like to be different.

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
consider

Hey, the point of this forum is to take control of our lives, situations, appearances, and goals.

If you dont like your appearance, change it.

I'd suggest going "strawberry" blonde. Most readheads hair lightens up anyways as they age. When you get to a certain age, go gray. Or darken it slightly to dark red, like JFK 's hair was.

Also, make sure your body is completely toned. Muscles is most attractive to women.

And of course, confidence and attitude.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Errr if you really can't get over it then change it. I have a redheaded friend and he gets highlights, lowlights, and leaves some hair red. It sounds gay but its not and it actually just looks like he has brown hair with a bit of colour in it. He wears it long, like 10 inches long, but not super long. You could try this?

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a RedHeaded guy the other day with totally Beautiful blond gf.
She was gorgeous with nice sized hooters, soft looking tan skin, deep blue eyes.
He seemed to be doing just fine with his Red Hair!
That hot babe was all over that RedHeaded guy!

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Can I have sex with him?"

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???? Get this bytch's number and take her out RIGHT NOW. Nobody has to know about it.

I mean F*CK!!! Get her drunk if you have to! LOL

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf in high school was really hot, but explaining her on here Im sure would do nothing. I know everyone thinks their gf is really hot. We had amazing sex for 3 years. I mean she was crazy hot. But it stilll gave me no confidence deep down. I still think everyone must think red hair is weird, even though Ive had really hot girls before. I just think I could increase my number of girls by an incredible amount if I had confidence in myself

I appreciate the responses but I'm not interested in changin my hair. I just have to deal with what I have, and hopefully some day learn that it's probably not as big a deal to other people as it is to me. Ive had obvious signs to tell me that, but I guess its hard to understand unless you have red hair

I think fat people and red heads are the only 2 groups of people that are open to public criticism. I mean honestly what if I called black people, "hey black skin". How ignorant would taht be? BUt if someone says "hey redhead" It's supposed to be all in good fun

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is interesting. I never knew redheads had any problems because of their hair. I was at restuarant yesterday and the most beautiful redhead was our waitress. She wasn't your usually super freckly redhead with milk white skin though. I could tell she was a genuine redhead, but somehow she didn't have a lot of freckles and her skin had a more tanned look to it. I though it was pretty exotic myself. I don't know how being a redhead affects guys vs girls, but to be honest, I don't think it's the fact that their hair is red as much as the fact they tend to be very pale and can't tan and most people are most attracted to people that have a tan.