Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having problems letting go of a girl of the past

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
My entire grade school, i was an AFC, not a care in the world about girls, but then something happened and I entered high school with a new motive and it seemed to work, because I was mr.popular. This one particular girl gave me signs my entire freshman year that she had high interestes in me but I was to blinded by other girls doing the same.

Well, sophmore year came and I decided to put school work as my first priority instead of girls so i changed my motive. No longer was I mr.popular but I was passing my classes unlike last year. The same girl still gave interest in me, so I finally acted and did alot of AFC things. The biggest mistake I made was that I wrote a poem about how sorry I was for ignoring her, and i read it to her. And i asked her out, of course she replied with the LJBF excuse. I was depressed and pissed for like a week.

Its been about 8 months now and I was having a great life with my new car and all, then my friend showed me Final Fantasy X. I thought it was a great game until I saw this one particular girl named yuna who looked EXACTLY like the girl who i forgot about. To top it off, my friends brother was playing slow jams on his computer. The more I played, the more I kept thinking about this girl. So which brings me back here.

I feel like I lost something HUGE. I felt like I was extremely lucky to have a girl like her give me high interestes, but I feel so dumb to just let it slip, then top it off by making huge mistakes. We still talk sometimes, and my interests for this girl is coming back. Should I hold it in? Should I change my motive again and show this girl wat Im really about and give her 1 more chance?

Advice, comments, opinions, all appreciated!

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but you have one-itis, the best thing for you to do, is just forget her. Try to be friends with her, but don't go out of your way to please her. The Past is just that the Past. I had to learn this the hard way myself, but trust me, after awhile it gets easier until you aren't phased by is at all. You just got to keep at it.

P.s. isn't FF X a sweet game

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DX_Flyer
Its been about 8 months now and I was having a great life with my new car and all, then my friend showed me Final Fantasy X. I thought it was a great game until I saw this one particular girl named yuna who looked EXACTLY like the girl who i forgot about. To top it off, my friends brother was playing slow jams on his computer. The more I played, the more I kept thinking about this girl. So which brings me back here.

thats fúcking sick right there...probably more sad than sick...

anyways to answer your question -

Give HER one more chance? Um, didn't she ljbf YOU? I'll translate it into afc for you - 'you friggen repulse her'. You COULD go after her again if you really want to, but if you're really interested in hearing the words "NO" and "don't touch me" and "stop stalking me" then we're here for ya, pal.

6 words:

read the bible
get a life

DX_Flyer

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know ronny, insulting others wont get you anywhere. I understand what your trying to say but no need to word it with such hate.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow i'm sorry if I offended you Mrs AFC, so just forget what I said, and live the rest of your life in oblivious bliss

CaptianMorgan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have to agree with ronny that is sick. U sound like a little 2 year old crybaby that lost his bottle. Do u think that girl is gonna like that kind of guy. stop being a little pudwack and get out and do things so u wont have time to think about her or give u something new to think about