Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having problems approaching an HB 10

Fletchrush17

Don Juan
Reaction score
MasterYoda said:
Hello people,

Well here is the story. There is this chick that works in store where perfume is sold. She is really hot. I see her almost everyday. The problem is I'm not so hot. I can't approachi this chick. Everytime I get near this chick I get all weak in the kness, and butterflies in my stomach. Kind of like when superman is near kryptonite.

I am a poor student, i can barely pay rent, I don't have the best clothes, I am not that great looking, just a skinny kid. How on earth am i going to woo this girl? How do I approach her?
Remember this MasterYoda...

This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time.

Method Boy

Banned
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
I believe I am the only man alive who thinks its not wrong to hit on a HB10, or any girl who is slightly attractive for that matter.
Yeah, you seem to like the more unattractive girls.

MyWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
With that beliefs and inner game, you are not going to pull it with her. Go infield and work on your skills and inner game and then you can hit on HB10's. Small chance you'll get this oneitis.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh most of this thread is full of cr**.

It’s just a girl, granted a girl who looks in a certain way.

So many defeatists attitudes.

You can’t do this because of this and that!!! BULL SHI*

She may actually like you, get it<<<<<<<<<<<<

Keep analyzing and listening to whine boys with there limited speel and negative frame, or simply fu** them and f**k this stupid mentality and go talk to her already.

Consider this, a job interview is far more stressful, conducting a speech to a crowd is far more stressful.
Talking to a women for a while is nothing, you’re a prisoner of your own mind and tbh coming to forum is approach suicide.

Just look at some of the anal reply’s you cant do it, you can do this, FUC* that you can do what ever the fu** you want to do so go do it.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate,

The key word there is that you are a student. Which means that you have a high chance of earning bucks in the future.

So approach her, but don't get your hopes up. It is nature. Women are more attracted to men who can take care of them and money plays a big role in that.

So, HB10s who can pretty much have any guy, tend to go for the more well off men.

Learn from this, approach her with the "i dont give a sh!t attitude" and if you get knocked down, it should only encourage you more to become successful and f-close models on a regular basis.

"GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!" "YOU CAN DO IT!!!!"

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash said:
Mate,

The key word there is that you are a student. Which means that you have a high chance of earning bucks in the future.

So approach her, but don't get your hopes up. It is nature. Women are more attracted to men who can take care of them and money plays a big role in that.

So, HB10s who can pretty much have any guy, tend to go for the more well off men.

Learn from this, approach her with the "i dont give a sh!t attitude" and if you get knocked down, it should only encourage you more to become successful and f-close models on a regular basis.

"GO FOR IT!!!!!!!!!" "YOU CAN DO IT!!!!"
BS again.

Just go talk to her, have your hopes up.

Your not a mind reader you cant predict the future and not all women are the same.

Just go talk to her already.

God dam it why are you guys making this hard?

MyWay

Don Juan
Reaction score
jonwon said:
Tbh most of this thread is full of cr**.

It’s just a girl, granted a girl who looks in a certain way.

So many defeatists attitudes.

You can’t do this because of this and that!!! BULL SHI*

She may actually like you, get it<<<<<<<<<<<<

Keep analyzing and listening to whine boys with there limited speel and negative frame, or simply fu** them and f**k this stupid mentality and go talk to her already.

Consider this, a job interview is far more stressful, conducting a speech to a crowd is far more stressful.
Talking to a women for a while is nothing, you’re a prisoner of your own mind and tbh coming to forum is approach suicide.

Just look at some of the anal reply’s you cant do it, you can do this, FUC* that you can do what ever the fu** you want to do so go do it.
Sure whatever...Why does this board exist then? All the articles should just contain "go approach <dot>"

Reaction score
Method Boy said:
Yeah, you seem to like the more unattractive girls.
If you think I like unattractive girls, that's your problem. Apparently you didn't understand what I was saying, which was that I only approach girls I really have an affinity for.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard friends talk about how some girl is so freakin' hot, while I on the other hand think she's unattractive. Looks are relative.

d2j

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look when it comes down to the "shall i approach her" you HAVE to just stop and go ****ing approach her

and if your still thinking to yourself that u just cant do it at least go up to her and say hi i realise your beautiful but that doesnt fool me i could have you if wanted. then walk off

otherwise if you dont do something about it then it will get to you and youll face this problem everytime you try and approach a 10 until u eventually either quit doing this or u grow balls that most men havnt got and approach

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
show me where she is, ill own her. Shes already mine.

Go in there, open her, spark that attraction and number close her.
thats simple.:box:

Captain Obvious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think what this guy needs is a strategy. You need a battle plan. You don't just charge into battle without having good tactics. You'll get the crap blown out of you. But, if you have a solid plan of action you might just win this thing.

I don't believe this is a question of IF he should do it. It is a question of HOW he should do it. I have YET to see any good advice, besides "yay, go for it!" Okay, but how? Especially for a less-than-gorgeous guy, he's gonna need more than just "hi. what's your number?" Fvck, a retarded kid can do that. Now, he needs a good opening, a little C+F, maybe a neg hit or two, a couple default conversation topics, and a number close. OUR job is to give him some ideas for these things, and then, just maybe, she'll respond. Ya'll hear me on that?

Example opener:
You: So, judging by the looks of your office, I would guess you sell insurance?
Her: Haha, no, perfume.
You: Oh, not insurance, INCENSE.

Neg hits:
If she's blonde, any kind of blonde joke related to the situation will work here. Or, since she works in a perfume shop, you could just call her stinky.

Number Close:
Give her an UNDERSTATED compliment, and then say "lemme have your number." Don't say, "wow, you're amazingly gorgous." Instead, say, "you're cute." Yu get it?

You: Alright, stinky, I gotta get going before I suffocate *wink*. But, I think you're pretty cute. Give me your number and I'll call you sometime.

Of course, you should ask her about her job and stuff, too, in the middle of the conversation. You know, normal conversation stuff. Throw in some of these tools that I gave you. And, you never know. If you deliver it right, you might just come out a winner. :D And, yes, it's possible that she'll completely shun you. But, if you did a good delivery and didn't sound like you just saw a ghost, and she still shuns you, then she's a superficial biatch and not worth your time, anyway.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boundaries exist plain and simple...

Just because alot of you folls live in your 'own reality' or make your own luck or "am the prize" or however you want to put it, universal reality is that she's probably too hot for the guy and will take the ego boost and move on....

U live in your 'reality' but she's living in hers. In yours 'ur the prize' which you have to tell yourself every 20 seconds, in her mind 'she's the prize' which she has 100000 guys confiriming that fact every minute of everyday...

Best quote ever just cuz u believe u can fly don't mean if you jump off the empire state building ur ass ain't gonna die... possible yeah... likely hell no

-Cod3r

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reallyfreakinlost said:
I believe I am the only man alive who thinks its not wrong to hit on a HB10, or any girl who is slightly attractive for that matter.
Here, have a pedastool. Stay up there while you're at it.

Reaction score
da hood d-town aka Detroit but i wish i was in ATL
MasterYoda said:
Hello people,

Well here is the story. There is this chick that works in store where perfume is sold. She is really hot. I see her almost everyday. The problem is I'm not so hot. I can't approachi this chick. Everytime I get near this chick I get all weak in the kness, and butterflies in my stomach. Kind of like when superman is near kryptonite.

I am a poor student, i can barely pay rent, I don't have the best clothes, I am not that great looking, just a skinny kid. How on earth am i going to woo this girl? How do I approach her?
yo cuzin is u serious about dis then send me a PM and we will chat on aim or yahoo i will help u im serious i can even give u my number if u want!!

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hopes up

You're going to be nervous anyway, so approach her. You might surprise yourself. Repeat for the next 1000 'HB 10's' you see.
After all these cold approaches, you won't need to get your hopes up, because your expectations will be sky high.